Sunday, 3 June 2012

Day 343 - Weigh in

I think after a night like last night, this really has to be the week to get back on track.  I just don't get what is wrong with me.  I think it is because I am finally feeling much better about the way that I look now, and the way that I feel and I know that it will just get better from here and I will feel way more amazing once I get some more of this weight off.  I just have to get the weight off lol.

Last night was once again an epic fail in the no drinking law that I had placed on myself.  I wound up getting hit on by not one but two lesbians, oh my word, and then some random guy wanted to give me a ride home and the majority of the time, that's not all they want to do.  Anyways, there I was, having fun, chilling out, very inebriated, and when I got home, finally, I went straight to bed, no questions asked.

I woke up this morning at 7:30am, feeling not too bad hangover wise, considering the amount of water and coffee I drank last night I guess that was a good thing.  I came downstairs, turned on the wii and found out that even though I was very, very bad in the last 2 weeks, I wound up losing a pound.  So now I am down to 187lbs.  77 lbs lost, not too bad!

I still have not heard anything as to when my next session with Jeremy is.  He still hasn't texted me and I am still very upset about that, and I do hope that I see him tomorrow because I will be having a chat with him about it.  I am hoping to do my full hour before work, and then return home afterwards and have a more relaxing evening just sitting here, maybe reading a good book or something.  Now that sounds more like a plan to me.  Nice and short today, not much to tell, have a great day everyone and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment