I did wind up going to the gym yesterday. I woke up at 9am, had my breakfast and was out the door by 10:30am. I wound up not posting yesterday because by the time I got home I was pretty tired and only had enough energy to get my stretches done.
I walked to the gym yesterday and it took me roughly 45 min to get there with a stop in at Esso to see if I had any shifts available. Seeing that there were none, I headed on towards my destination. I was still pretty upset with Jeremy and I didn't really want to talk to him so I sat outside of Tim Horton's for awhile in hopes that he would be leaving the gym and going away for his lunch break.
Considering it is me that we are talking about, I definitely don't have luck for anything. I was checking out my dear Facebook and all of a sudden I hear my name. Darn, my plan didn't work, it was Jeremy. We talked for a few min and then he went to go in and get a coffee. I told him he could get one for me and gave him some money and away he went, happy as a duck. He handed me my coffee, asked how the weekend went, and of course as I talk to him I just can't stay mad at him. He's just that type of person that can just bring you out of just about anything.
I told him about my weekend, about my awesome time on Saturday night drink night, and he so kindly told me that punishment would come for the next session to teach me a lesson. Great. I accept it though because I know that I shouldn't be doing this. I still have a ways to go and I need to start getting my head back into the zone.
He left and went back to work and I sat for another 15 min just drinking my coffee and gearing myself up for the punishment I would be giving to myself for being so bad. I walked over, went upstairs and we set up another session for Wednesday.
I started off on the eliptical, I was on a level 6 for 10 min and never once let my speed drop down below a 5. I was feeling pretty good but at the same time, because I haven't been as dedicated recently I was unable to continue on further. So, I finished burning about 115 calories in that 10 min and carried over to the bike. I did a level 12 for a min here and then a level 4. Back up to a level 8 and dropped it once more to the 4. I went up the last time for a level 6 and kept it there for the remainder of my 10 min here. In total I wound up burning roughly about 200 calories in a 20 min span. That doesn't include what I burned on my walk. I did pretty good I figure.
I carried on to work and did my 4 hours shift. While I was at work I was thinking, oh boy, Jeremy was probably pretty disappointed in me for drinking 2 weeks in a row and probably didn't think that I was wanting to carry on with my journey. He is not a very confrontational guy, so he probably didn't want to make me angry by calling me on it. I don't know. But anyways, I was starting to think about the session on Wednesday and I was kind of curious as to what he was going to have me do. So, I texted him and told him I was a little scared for the session and asked him what I should be doing to prepare for it. His reply was lots of cardio and stretching.
Because I am the person I am, I asked him how much cardio he would like me to do and then I asked him if there was any chance of reducing the punishment with a coffee bribe. Guess what, it didn't work lol. I didn't get home until roughly 8pm and by the time I had finished have a small bite to eat for supper it was 8:30pm. So, I got the yoga mat out at 9 and did my stretches like a good girl. This was the first time that I have actually done them in quite a few days. It felt pretty good as I was doing them but, when I got up it wasn't quite so nice. I will be doing them from now on every day. :)
I will be trying to hit the gym before work today and that is why I decided to do the blog for yesterday now. I was thinking I would maybe put them both together but, as my cardio homework is "lots" I am unsure how much of lots he wants me to do and will probably be going back to the gym tonight after work for a little bit. The blog will be up tonight for today before I go to bed. Session tomorrow at 12pm! Wish me luck! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment