Sunday, 10 June 2012

Day 350 - Weigh in

I have been having a completely fantastic day so far!  Even though the rain has been on and off like turning on a tap, I was able to meet up get to the gym, do a workout, meet up with a Lia Sophia Representative to purchase a ring, and even go to the grocery store and pick up a few things.

This morning I was awakened by my phone going off at 8:30 am and I just want to say, "Thanks Cassandra!"  I got out of bed, came downstairs, and started to make my breakfast.  When I finished, I rested for about 30 min and headed off to the gym for 11am.

As I got to the gym, I went upstairs to the ladies only room with the intention of doing my full hour while splitting it up between doing the eliptical and the treadmill.  What really wound up happening was I spent 45 min on the treadmill total.

I started off on a 3.0 speed for a minute and then bumped it up to a 4.4 to do a jog.  I did this alternating between the 2 for about 20 min and then I started to slowly increase the incline.  At times I would do a 2 or 3 min jog and by the time I was ready to hit the cool down button, with a minute and a half left, I increased the incline to a 4.5 and did a jog at a 4.4 until I was done.  I felt so good afterwards and I really wanted to get on the eliptical but, as I looked at the time, I had to go.  I looked at the workout summary and in 45 min I had burned 253 calories.  Nice!

When I did weigh in this morning, I felt an amazing amount of relief.  I have finally reached my goal of 185lbs!  I know I was already here once, but it was definitely not an accurate weigh in at that time and this time I know it's real because it has been more the gradual pace of reaching it like it has been all along.  I have decided to keep going a bit until July 20th at least and my new goal until then is to try and lose another 15 lbs.  This will be a tough one to beat but, I have always said that I love a challenge and I am intent on doing it.  So far, total weight loss is 79 lbs.  Hopefully by the time I am done, I can lose a total of 100 and then I should be at the perfect weight and my body should actually look fairly decent.  :)

Tomorrow and Tuesday I will probably not be going to the gym, unless it happens that I am able to get up fairly early in the morning in order to make it there.  I will have to see how I am feeling.  On Wednesday I have my next session with Jeremy and I am really hoping that it is as intense and wonderful as it was last week.  I will have to make sure to let him know that I want it to become a little bit tougher each week.

I will be doing approximately 150 ab crunches, like I did last night.  I will be trying to hold the plank for a minute today as yesterday I was only able to hold it for 45 seconds before my back made me quit and also do my stretching which is of course, always required.  Maybe I will try to get in some pushups in on each of the yoga mat sessions just to get the upper body taken care of as well.  Again, what a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment