Thursday, 28 June 2012

Day 368 - session

Hmmm, I have  certainly been a bad girl.  Not in the way of working out, but, in the way of keeping up with the blog.  In thirteen days all of the blogs will be at an end.  I shall miss doing them but, at the same time, it will be a relief.  I may continue to do what I am doing and only post on session days and weigh in.  At least until the sessions are over.  After that, I will consider my journey complete and carry onwards on my own.

Today's session was really good considering the fact that I haven't had one in 3 weeks.  I once again started off on the treadmill but, this time I wound up going for 15 min on a 3.0 speed.  I got off and wiped down the machine and went on my way to the washroom while I waited for Jeremy .  As I came over to Jeremy's desk he was ready to go and the first thing he had me do was squats on a bench.  Yay!

I did about 12 of these and then I had to do 12 rows on the TRX rope and about 12 reverse lunges as well.  I was told to get a drink and rest for a minute and then repeated all three.  I rested once more and then started all three once more except for this time, he had me holding a heavy weight while doing the squats.

From there I got to rest and then I had to do 10 sumo squats with a 25 lb kettlebell and then I had to do 12 row pulls on each arm with the pulley rope and the stairs twice.  SURPRISE!  I never would have guessed that I would be doing the stairs today!  I did this two more times and the last 2 times that I went down the stairs I had to take them 2 at a time.

When I got upstairs the last time around, I then had to do stretches and then away I was sent.  We set up another session for next Wednesday, which is my birthday, and I was promised that I would be doing quite a bit of core on that day.  My homework is to do 4 hours of cardio, stretches every day and I was told that I must take 1 day for myself.

I find this very funny because, I don't have a lot of time for myself.  But, I will try my best to do that.  I highly doubt it though as the month of July is going to be very, very busy!  Anyhow, I don't really have much more to say tonight, Sunday I am hoping to have a fantastic weigh in for everyone to see!

Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment