Hmmm, I am thinking that I messed up somewhere along the lines of doing the blog and recording the days. But, 17 days to go and Day 365 seem to be missing 5 days somehow. I don't know. Anyways, I had a fairly late night going to bed last night after the episode at Esso. I walked off the job because the other girl I was working with wasn't really the friendliest of friendly and we all know how I can lose my temper. So, I did, and away I went.
I had full intentions of doing stretches last night but, as it turned out, by the time I calmed down from being so angry, I wound up going straight to bed because my eyelids didn't want to stay open anymore.
I was awake at 7:30 this morning and came downstair groggily to have my breakfast and attempt to wake my sorry butt up. I made it upstairs at 8:15, jumped in the shower and I was ready to hit the gym for 9. I was hoping to run into Jeremy just so that he could ask me when our next session was and I was ready with my reply of "oh, but you have too much paperwork to do" but, he wasn't there. I went upstairs to the ladies only room, jumped on the treadmill and away I went.
I started off at a 3.0 speed per normal and after 5 min upped the speed to a 3.2. At 10 min I raised the incline to a 2.5 and after a minute started the jog sprints on a 4.2. I did this twice on the 2.5 incline and then reduced it back down to a 0 incline and continued on the sprints. At 18 minutes I did a 2 min jog and then for the rest of my 40 minute session on the treadmill did a 3.2. In that time, I wound up burning 204 calories and decided it was time to go. I knew that I still had to go home and then walk to the LRT and back for today and so I didn't really feel up to doing a complete hour on the treadmill.
I did do the walk to and from work, at a speed walk, so it took me roughly about another 45 min or even an hour both ways. I figure that it's pretty good for one day and maybe tomorrow I might feel up to doing the gym in the evening. I will have to see how I feel after work. 5 more days of working and I can finally rest.
Tonight I will be doing my stretches and hopefully do some ab crunches before bed. I won't be attempting the plank today as my back has been pretty bad for the last week. However, tomorrow while I am at the gym in the morning, since I have so much time to kill before work, I will be trying to do some weight lifting and trunk rotations, since my trainer still has had no interest in getting ahold of me to reschedule. Might have to put a call in, but I will wait it out for the week and see if he wonders why he hasn't seen me in the gym at all or talked to me in the last week. Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment