I wound up making it up early this morning which is pretty surprising considering the time that I went to bed last night. I was awake at 7am, out the door to the gym by 8:15 and at the gym by 8:45. I jumped on the treadmill as my back was still feeling pretty terrible and I did a speed walk for only a half an hour. I wound up burning 154 calories and then made my way over to the lrt by walking another 15 min. Another 10 min walk to work put me at almost an hour walking session this morning.
As the day went on at work, I kept getting the sharp pains in my back and I wasn't quite sure if I was going to be feeling up to going to the gym. So, I just carried on, and by the end of the day it wasn't that bad. I had made the decision to go after all and as I walked out of the building to walk to the LRT, the wind was so bad, and it was starting to rain. By the time I got to Clareview I had changed my mind once more and was on my way walking home. I could have just stayed there and waited for the bus but, I decided that I could still get some exercise in regardless and try to beat the storm home.
By the time I made it home it was 8:30, and that would have totalled about a 40 min walk. Not too bad actually. So all in all, I did get an extra workout in, kind of.
I will be doing my stretches once again before bed tonight, this time, the ab crunches and plank will not be done as I am pretty sure that is the reason for such a sore back. Tomorrow is my session with Jeremy at 1pm and I want to make sure that I am able to do the session that he has planned considering the fact that I had asked him to make them just a little bit harder. More news tomorrow! This day has been long enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment