Friday, 1 June 2012

Day 341

Ok, I know I am falling off of the wagon a little bit and I am unsure as to why and how to get back on.  I am feeling really frustrated lately, not just with the weight loss, but with all sorts of other aspects of my life as well.  From friends, to family, to the personal trainer, to work.  It seems every single area of my little world has something going on, and I just don't know how to deal with it.

I won't go into specifics because, there really isn't much point.  It just means that I need to figure out where I want to be, who I want to be associating myself with, and basically, what I am going to do.  I am not eating properly anymore, because of the stress that I have put on myself and I don't know how to get back into the swing of things or even if I want to.

I have noticed in the last week that I just want to be left alone.  I don't want to talk to anyone, in a sense, and it's really not like me.  However, I guess that's just something that I need to work on.

I did go to the gym after work tonight.  I was really hoping that I could get in, get my workout in, and not have to talk to Jeremy at all.  I am a little upset with the way things are going with his personal training at the moment and maybe that is my fault because I have let him get away with so much thinking that he is a friend and I respect him and his thoughts a lot.  I was lucky enough where he wasn't there and I was able to go upstairs and do a quick workout with no interruptions.

I did the treadmill for 30 min, burned 174 calories, and away I went home.  I did do a jog for a few minutes but the majority of the time I only did a speed walk on a 3.2 and 0 incline.  Considering the fact that I haven't been doing much in the way of exercise in the last week, I wasn't really up to finishing off a whole hour.

Once I got home, I was really feeling a little under the weather so I had not done my stretches or any of my core exercises.  Now that I have been calming my emotions down, and after I have talked to my Dad for 30 min, I will be doing them before I go to bed.

I need to be up at 5am tomorrow to go to work, and  I will be going out afterwards so I don't think I will be getting to the gym at any point.  I will be going on Sunday after I have done the weigh in and then I think I can finally try to get myself back into the game next week.  As I did so poorly this week, I am hoping that the weigh will be ok.  I guess we will have to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment