Thursday, 31 May 2012

Day 340

I guess today was a little better in the mentality in a way.  I woke up at 7:15am, a little later than I had wanted, but, I got dressed, had my breakfast and made my way over to the gym.  By the time I got there I really didn't have alot of time for the work out so, I did 5 min on the eliptical, burned 35 calories, and headed over to the main area to do the treadmill. 

I just did a speed walk on a 3 speed for 20 min and then I was heading out the door.  I have to admit though, I am feeling much better about getting back on track with the diet and the exercise.  I think I have had enough time to mess around and I only have another month to get my crap together to lose as much weight off this body than I can.

I walked over to the LRT with my Timmie's coffee, got to work about 20 min early and settled down to start my shift.  By the time I was going home at 7, I was really thankful to be coming home to my bed.  I received some pretty good news today, I am very excited to announce that I have made it to permanent part time.  I know that it is only 20 - 29 hours a week, but hey, you gotta start somewhere.

Tonight as I am sitting here, I still haven't heard from Jeremy in regards to homework or a session for next week.  Quite frankly, I am not going to keep hunting him down to figure out when he "feels" like working so, I am putting my foot down in that case and refusing to text him or inquire about it until he contacts me.

Tomorrow I will be going to the gym again before work so I will be keeping this blog short.  I really don't have a lot to say in regards to why I have been feeling the way I have been in the last week, and I still have quite a bit to figure out and think long and hard about what I want out of my life.

So anyways, not much happening today, tomorrow will only get better, as it is Friday, and then I work on Saturday as well.  Who knows what the next few months of my life are going to be like?  Time will only tell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment