Where to begin? Hmmm... Well I guess I can start with Saturday, since that was the last day that I had posted. Once I got finished with my session I came home and called my Aunt Cher in Devon. I didn't want to have another boring weekend of just sitting at home with nothing to do, so I asked her if she wanted to come and pick me up, play Canasta as much as she felt like, and stay the night. So, we got to her place around 5:30pm, had supper and then I told her that we had to go for a walk before we even thought about playing Canasta.
My cousin Stacey came with us so we headed down the block and by the time we reached the end and across the street, Aunty wanted to go home. So, we all agreed to go around the circle to her house, dropped her off at home and then Stacey and I carried on by ourselves. At this point, we decided that we would go and visit my brother, his wife and the boys.
I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I was there. A person doesn't realize how much they miss their loved ones until they go and see them every so often. I also wanted to go see them so that I could share in the joy of seeing Donovan's medals from Taekwondo, and to let both of them know how extremely proud I was of the both of them. I love them to pieces and really hope that the next time a tournament comes around that I will be able to go and see them live. :)
After visiting for about 15 - 20 min, we decided to get going and continue on home so that Aunty would finally be able to kick my behind in cards. I think we did roughly about an hour walk and it was very good. I stayed the night, and then Sunday morning, we got up, had a couple more games of Canasta and then I got my ride home.
Once I got home, I really didn't feel like sitting here, so, I asked Jan to prep Daisy for a walk for me with her harness and leash and away we went. We were gone about roughly an hour and I didn't let her squat half as much as we normally do, because I wanted a walk, not a pee session. I was about 5 min from home, and called to ask Jan to get Lily ready for the next round.
I stopped for a drink of water, grabbed Lily and headed off in the opposite direction from home towards the ravine with her. We went down a pretty steep hill, came around the corner and up a bunch of stairs and then came home totalling another 30 min walk. Again, I didn't let her stop very much and when I got home I decided that I had better have some supper.
When I finished supper, I still felt like I was missing something and that I really did not want to be here. It was beautiful outside and I thought, well, I'll go for another walk. This time I went by myself, heading towards the ravine and walked the whole thing, and then finally heading home. My total walk time yesterday was 3 hours and I was sure feeling it when I got home.
I got home and had to make a couple of phone calls, and then pulled out the yoga mat. By the time I was ready to do my stretches, my feet had hurt so bad that I could barely walk on them. I decided that I better get it over and done with and as I went to lay down on the floor it was almost like my back gave out from underneath me. I hit the floor hard and both my stomach and my back started throbbing. I just didn't understand how my back and stomach would hurt so much considering the fact that I wasn't really going to fast or going hard but, I think the main issue with my back was because when Jeremy helped me with the stretch on Saturday, somehow because it was a little different in the way that he did it, my back just didn't like or enjoy it.
I went to get back up from the floor and had to attempt it 4 times before I was finally able to get up. At this point, I decided that I was not going to be doing any stretching and no core exercises. The best thing for me to do was to go to bed.
This morning I woke up, after a terrible sleep, rolled out of bed, and thought that I would not be going into work. My foot was so sore I couldn't stand on it so, I got the shoes on, and made my way slowly downstairs. As I was walking around, my feet started to feel a little better and I decided I would go in to work. I went into the basement to turn on the wii and do my weigh in, considering I had missed it yesterday. I had done a check on Saturday and it read that I had gained 3 lbs. This morning when I stepped on, I thought maybe that I might have gained some more.
Apparently, I had lost again! I am now down to 184.2!!! That would be a total weight loss of 80 lbs! Completely amazing! I don`t know if it is completely accurate, we will definitely have to make sure to see this next weekend if it proved to be true. Phase 2 of my journey is almost complete! I am so excited! If this is true, my next goal is to lose another 40 lbs. I am hoping that it will only take until August now that it is getting alot easier to maneuver around. As I left early from work today, I will not be going to the gym. I was able to get my stretches done and I will be doing them once more before bed to ensure that I am ok for tomorrow. I still haven`t heard anything from Jeremy as to when our next session is, I may hear back today, or tomorrow and if I don`t, then I guess I will just have to wait and see. I won`t bug him about it as I am still pretty sore and not really ready to do a session at this time anyways. Maybe when I get into the gym tomorrow he will try to set up a session with me. :)
It is a long one today, but when I am not home and able to get everything written down every day, it winds up to be a little long. I will probably post tomorrow when I am finished at the gym around 4 pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment