It has been an interesting day once again. I woke up extremely tired this morning after only having about 20 min of sleep. Charlie decided last night that she didn't want me sleeping too much and pretty well kept me up most of the night. In between her begging me to open the window and having terrible dreams of people trying to kill me, it really was a horrible sleep.
I spent most of the day in a pretty cranky mood and for some stupid reason I had really rude people on the phones. I guess that's what happens when you start out in the wrong frame of mind. I wound up making it through the day but, by the time I was ready to go home I was so exhausted and ready to go to bed.
I got home around 4:30pm, changed my clothes, and immediately headed over to the gym before I got too comfortable. I went upstairs to the ladies only room and since both elipticals were busy, and 1 of the treadmills, I decided to do the bike. I started off on a level 4 and kept on for about 10 min. I then bumped it up a level at 11 min and each min that passed, I kept raising it until I hit a level 8. I kept going for another min and then reduced the level back down to a 4. I only did a half hour workout today and burned 164 calories. I called it quits and headed home.
After supper I decided to get going on part of my homework. I held the regular plank for 30 sec, alternated the side plank for about 20 sec on each side, 10 pushups, 20 ab crunches, and then all of my stretching. I am sure that I should have done more but, my arms are still pretty sore from yesterdays session, plus my back is a little on the tender side as well.
Because I am so tired tonight, I will be heading to bed a wee bit earlier than I normally do and tomorrow I will be hopefully going for at least an hour and a half to compensate for today. Jan and I should be home a little earlier than we were today too so, I will be able to get onto some of the other machines that I wanted to do.
I am sure hoping that this week's weigh in is good, I can't wait to get under the 185 mark once again. It felt so good seeing that number. I also have not gotten the news that I have been waiting for, so maybe tomorrow I will hear something and be able to let everyone know.
No comments:
Post a Comment