Oh my goodness, what a weekend! Where to start? On Friday I got into work about a half an hour early and I really wanted to do something and fill my weekend with fun. So, I sent off a text message to Jeremy and asked him if he could suggest a couple places for me to go as Jan was going away for the weekend and I just wanted to let loose and have a little bit of fun.
So, Cassandra and I made plans to go out after I was done work. We went to Whyte Ave to a bar called Hudson's. We took a cab, and when we got there, it was completely packed. There were about 5 or 6 bouncers at the front door and then we got in, looked around and saw that there weren't very many tables free. A guy was just paying his bill and leaving so we grabbed his table and sat down to enjoy ourselves. We stayed and had a few drinks in the span of an hour and then grabbed another cab and made our way back towards home.
We had the cab drop us off across the street at the bank, walked over to the liquor store, grabbed a case of beer and then walked over to Esso to pick up Debbie from there and headed on home with our case of beer. We had an awesome time, drinking, chatting and Cassandra and I wound up getting to bed at 4am. Needless to say I didn't get to the gym Friday.
Saturday, Cassandra and I were up at 9am, I was a weeeee bit hungover, and I really didn't want to cook anything at all for breakfast. So, we had showers, got dressed and walked over to Tim Horton's for breakfast and coffee. I really was wanting the coffee but, when we parted ways and I got home, I just couldn't bring myself to finish my coffee. Down the drain it went. I talked to my aunt Cher, invited her in to have supper with me and when she came to pick me up, we went to a few stores and then we went over to Ihop on the Southside and had supper. I was dropped off at around 6pm, fed the dogs and settled down for a little nap on the couch. 45 min later, I was still feeling pretty crappy so I basically just sat around here and did nothing.
Shawn and Merv wound up coming over for a bit, and when they left at 11pm, I really wanted that coffee that I wasn't able to drink. So, I called Debbie at Esso, asked her if she wanted to come with and I headed over to Timmie's at 12am. I got home at 2:30am and texted back and forth with my friend Robin until 4am. Oh my, 2 days of late night fun!
I had made arrangements with Edwina last week to go for a walk this morning. Hopefully we will be able to do it every Sunday because it really is nice to have someone to go with me. So, I was awake at 8am, called her, jumped in the shower and got ready to go. I went downstairs, turned on the wii and got the weigh in done.
I have been really getting strange results in the last little while here so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. It turns out that I am at 187lb! I lost 3 lbs compared to last week! Total weight loss is 77lbs! Wahoo! I will be getting back into the swing of things this week and really starting to buckle down because I have been slacking off big time in the last little while here. Today I work at Esso from 12-8 and then going out for coffee once again and then coming home to get my stretches and core exercises done.
Hopefully next weeks weigh in and also this weeks workouts are much better than they have been. No more messing around for me! :) Until tomorrow then......
No comments:
Post a Comment