Alright, not a very good day today, I will admit it. I was feeling frustrated today and not really wanting to continue on with this journey because I feel that I am not getting any better in regards to having reduced pain. I know that it will never go away but, I just hate the fact that every day I am feeling it and I just want it to stop. Somehow I need to deal with it and move on, I just don't know how to do that.
I went to the gym this afternoon for about half an hour. I did 10 min on the eliptical burning 91 calories and then carried over to the treadmill and wound up burning 133 calories there. I didn't really push myself because I wanted to get home and make Jan's birthday cake before she got home so that I could get the icing on it in time for dessert.
Once supper was finished, I still wasn't feeling too happy with myself. Still fairly sore and figured that maybe I should go to the gym again. So, once again, off I went. I went into the ladies only room after talking to Jeremy for a few min and got on the treadmill. I did 15 min there, burned another 88 calories and then went into the main area and did the eliptical for 23 min and burned another 163 calories. Overall, I guess it was an ok calorie burn for the day. I kind of wish that I would have just gone, done my hour and push as hard as I could but, at the same time, I guess nothing is stopping me from doing it tomorrow.
I do have a session with Jeremy on Saturday at 11 as we were unable to do yesterday's session. Maybe I will start feeling a little differently in the next coming week. Who knows?
I have cleanup to do from supper and then I will be doing my stretches and heading off to bed shortly. I am unsure if I am able to go to the gym tomorrow as I work from 10:30 until 7, but I may go in the morning before work, both tomorrow and Friday. I guess since I haven't done much this week in the way of watching what I eat and exercise, I shouldn't be expecting too good of results on Sunday.
Nothing more to say today, not a very positive attitude at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment