Thursday, 24 May 2012

Day 333

I'm not really sure about today.  I mean, I did really well in regards to the workout, but there were a few mixed emotions today at times that I am unsure as to why it happened.  By the end of the day though, I am in a completely magnificent mood and ready for just about anything life can throw my way. :)

I woke up at 6:30am to give Jan a ride to the LRT and then stopped at Tim Horton's on my way home to grab a coffee and a breakfast sandwich (Ya, I know, bad Krista).  After I finished my breakfast and coffee, I watched a couple episodes of Days of our Lives that I have fallen behind on, played on the computer for a little bit, and then headed out the door by 11am.

I went over to Esso and chatted with Mike for a little bit, while picking up a shirt for Sunday's shift and the key.  I checked the tire pressure for Jan, filled the tires and then made my way around to some of the neighboring business to see about wether or not public parking was allowed.  By the time I got home, it was time for lunch so I made myself a half a sandwich, and watched 1 more episode of days.

I made it to the gym at 2, and as I walked through the door, Francois was standing at the counter.  We said our hello's and I headed upstairs after putting my stuff away to the ladies only room.  I got on the treadmill already knowing what I wanted to do.

I started off on a 2.8 speed for 10 min and then upped the speed to a 4.2 for a min.  I kept going on the 2.8 for the down side and then upped the speed to a 4.4.  The next time around, I went a little bit higher to a 4.6 and then finally by the end I kept alternating to a speed of 4.8.  For the rest of the time on the treadmill I kept going back to the 4.8 and coming down to a 3 for the last 30 min.  I finished my hour burning 339 calories and I was thinking about doing the eliptical for a bit but, by the time I finished my legs were feeling a little on the wobbly side.

I left to pick up Jan at the LRT and we wound up doing a bunch of running around and finally made it home at about 6:30pm.  I had another half a sandwich for supper and when I finished doing the dishes up, got the yoga mat out and started the rest of my homework.

I started off with the plank because I knew that my back was fairly sore and I figured that I would just get it over and done with because otherwise, I wasn't sure if I was going to be doing it.  I wound up holding it for 1 min and 1 second!  This is by far the longest that I have been able to hold the plank.  I wound up getting the stretches done, all 5 different ones, and in between each one I did 20 ab crunches for a total of 100.

We will have to see what the weigh in says this week, but I am pretty sure it is going to be fairly good.  I have been noticing that my pants are starting to feel a little bit bigger on me and also my tops are feeling a little loose as well.  I hope it's good!

Tomorrow I work from 10am until 6:30am again, hopefully I will be going to the gym before work and if not, then I will be going after work for a bit.  Jan is going to be going away for the weekend, so it looks like I am going to be having quite of bit of time on my own.  Who knows what is going to happen in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment