Two blogs will be posted today since I was unable to post yesterday. I didn't get home until 9:30pm and after about 20 min, wasn't feeling very good so wound up going to bed.
I had not to bad of a day yesterday, considering the fact that I had people yelling at me and basically blaming me because they were using too much power therefore resulting in a high power bill. Come on, I don't read your meter, I don't personally charge you for your power, there is no need to yell at me. lol
About 2 or 3 weeks ago I had applied for the full time position at work. I had been patiently waiting for the results and just as I was looking at the last half hour of my shift, I was called into a little conference room. It turned out that I didn't get full time however, I really didn't think that I would be getting it anyways considering the fact that I am in a completely different field than what I am used to and I don't have the experience or knowledge yet.
So, as I had planned on the fact that I may not get it, I decided to talk to Mike from Esso last week. I have decided to go back until I can get on full time at Epcor. This will mean that I won't have my weekends off like I have been and not only that, but I won't be having as much downtime as I have been either. Time to hit the grindstone and make some more money!
I got off of work and by the time we got home, I really didn't want to go to the gym. However, I immediately went upstairs, changed my clothes and left. I didn't want to give myself the chance to sit down and start relaxing because then I wouldn't be doing anything.
I got upstairs in the ladies only room and jumped on the treadmill. I started off on a 2.8 for 10 min, and a 4.5 incline and then lowered the incline to a 0 to get ready for my jog. I bumped the speed up to a 4.4 and gave it my all for 2 min. I dropped the speed down to a 3.2 for a min and then back up to a 4.4 for 2. I kept alternating every min after that and at one point I wound up jogging for a total of 6 min straight! I was in my book and didn't really realize the time had gone by. I also did something a little different too. I decided that I would increase the speed each time slowly for a little while. I wound up hitting a 4.8 at one point for a min, and I was pretty excited about that! In 50 min min I wound up burning 299 calories and feeling pretty darn good!
Today I will be hitting the gym around 3pm and the blog will be posted after supper at some point. This time I won't be going anywhere so I will make sure to have it posted for everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment