Sunday, 13 May 2012

Day 322 - Weigh in

Considering the fact that my morning started off so wonderful, (not really) my day was actually way better.  I did not get to the gym today as I had planned however, Jan and I decided to do something much better.  We decided to finish up the raking in the yard and picking up the little doggie presents!  YAY!

This took us a total of 2 hours this morning and I can say that I did feel good but, my back is feeling just a little on the tender side.  As I had done a double workout yesterday, I figured that it was ok to take it a little easier today.

Once we finished up in the yard, we both had our showers, did the makeup and got ready to go and pick Sara up for a little bit of shopping.  We went to Reitman's where I saw a couple of pairs of pants that I would have liked to buy had I the money on hand, and then we made our way over to the Staples parking lot.  Sara needed to send a fax somewhere and I decided that I wanted to go look in the Old Navy store while we waited.  I wound up buying 3 shirts from there worth 5 bucks each and not only that, they were a large!  It seems for some shirts, I am in an extra large, and some I am in a large.  Hey I'm not complaining!

From Old Navy Jan and I dropped Sara off at home and decided to go to Goodwill.  I figured since we were already in shop mode, we may as well just keep going.  I wanted to pick up at least 1 or 2 pairs for pants if I could for casual wear on the weekends.  I wound up buying 1 pair of work pants and 1 pair of casual.  That worked!

Tonight I have been invited to a friend's house for dinner so I have opted to walk there and walk home rather than drive to get some sort of cardio in.  Maybe after supper I may feel up to going for a little bit longer walk, who knows.

When I got up this morning to do weigh in, I was absolutely terrified of what I was going to see.  For the last week I have been kind of monitoring it (I know, I really need to quit that)  but, it's more habit now than anything, it seemed to say one time that I gained 6 lbs and the next time I gained 9 lbs.  I thought maybe I would change the batteries in the balance board to see if that made a difference.  Not really much of one I am afraid.  It looks like my weight is at 188lbs.  So from last week, I have gone up 4 lbs.  But I don't know about that number.  Maybe with new batteries and doing the weigh in next week will be better.  I sure hope so!

I will be doing my stretches tonight, the plank and at least 100 ab crunches.  I may try to attempt the side plank, but I think the normal one is just fine.  Other than that, I will be heading to the gym tomorrow pretty much right after work, and then the blog should be posted after suppertime.  Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!

2 comments:

  1. So total loss so far?

    Think of how much more healthy you are compared to a year ago. I find it too easy to slump and hide and be negative when it's only you watching. I am so proud of you and the accomplishment of this weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Houdini Nadiney! It sure is coming along! Hopefully in the next little while I will have much more good news to share!

      Delete