Monday, 14 May 2012

Day 323

I am having a great day today!  I woke up this morning kind of late to get ready for work however, I was still able to run out the door at 7 with Jan due to the fact that my hair took less than a minute to do.  I made it to work on time and wound up spending quite a bit of time talking with my team lead and discussing many options in regards to in bound courses and stuff that I am able to apply for and better educate myself on the business.

After work, I went with Jan to Safeway to pick up a few groceries, came home and had soup and a sandwich for supper and then away I went again to meet up with my dear friend Nadine at her son's soccer game and visit.

I hit the gym when I was done by about 7:15 and went up to the ladies only room to have a little peace and quiet.  I only did a half an hour on the treadmill at a 0 incline and 3 speed.  I burned 141 calories and left to come home.  Today I really didn't feel up to doing a full high intensity workout and that is completely fine.  Tomorrow I will be going for my full hour though right after work.

I am quite tired today and I am pretty sure that's why I wasn't really feeling it.  I think after a good night's sleep and once I have finished work tomorrow I may just feel like going harder than the last few days.  I won't be doing the stretches tonight as it is 9:30pm now and I must get to bed.  Today's blog is quite a short one but then again, not much really happened.  I am in a great mood and feel fabulous!  I will however post the pictures of the new hair cut, just so that I can remember when I did it and what it looked like although I am pretty sure I will be keeping it this short for quite awhile.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment