Friday, 11 May 2012

Day 320

Well, yesterday turned out to be an epic fail for the smoking.  Actually, they say that it's not a fail if you have 1 or 2 smokes in the day.  But, I did manage to go 20 hours before I really wanted a cigarette.  I got a pack, smoked 4 in the day, and then today, wound up throwing out the pack because I couldn't do it.  I have only had about 3 or 4 and even then, I have only been having a couple puffs on each of the ones that I had.

So anyways, I should be ok, because like I said, that last one, really turned me off.  Anyways, I will see how it goes for the rest of the weekend.  Should be fine, with the exeption of cravings but, I will try to deal with that when the time comes.

Off of the smoking bit and onto the weight loss, where this blog is supposed to be heading.  Yesterday I did wind up going to the gym for about 40 min.  I did the eliptical for 15 min burning 130 calories, and then I went over to the treadmill to finish off.

I started on a 2.9 speed and 4.5 incline for a min and then upped the speed to a 4.2 and did a jog for a min.  I alternated this for 5 min and then brought the incline back down to a 0.  I am slowly trying to increase the amount of time that I am able to do a jog on the incline as it burns more calories.  I carried on for 17 min and then hit the cool down button.  I had burned another 150 calories and was feeling pretty darn good.

When I got home, I did my stretches, held the plank for about 25 seconds and called it a day.  I have yet to do my workout today.  I will be going for a walk after supper down to the ravine for an hour and a half, and then I will be coming home to attempt to get the core exercises done and stretches.

Tomorrow being Saturday, I will be attempting to do a 2 hour workout.  Hopefully I am able to do it as I have been attempting to monitor my weight within the week and it has been really weird.  I will have to see how it goes on Sunday for weigh in.

As my back has finally seemed to be getting better as the week has gone by, next week I am going to be pushing myself a little bit harder.  I just want to be good again, and this time I am going to make sure to watch my eating habits a little bit closer.  Not much more to say today, will be posting at some point in the afternoon tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment