Today has been a pretty good day I would like to start off saying. I was awake by my desired time of 7:30, came downstairs, had my breakfast and then went back upstairs to get ready for my session. I have no idea why I had started getting ready so early, considering the fact that it literally takes me about 20 min max from shower to walking out the door. Oh well, I headed out the door at 9:45 and arrived at the gym just as Jeremy got there. He was heading to the door with his Timmie's coffee and I started teasing him already for not getting my coffee as well. I went and changed and then headed upstairs to fill my water bottle and start my warm up. As I made my way upstairs to the water station, I noticed that it was broken. I informed Jeremy and went on my way.
I did 5 min warm up and then he gave me a 5 lb weight and told me to do a squat with the weight between my legs and then standing up, bring up the weight and turn it like I was driving a car 2 times each way. ( I hope I explained that right.) I had to do this 12 times and then do toe kicks on the bench maybe about 20 - 25 times and then repeated with a 10 lb weight. He then went and got the bonsai ball and I had to do 12 side lateral lunges with each leg while hold the weight with both arms extended in front of me. He got me to go down and up the stairs 3 times and then repeated.
As I got upstairs for the third time, I was then directed over to the TRX ropes. Here I had to do 12 rows, 12 squats, 12 more rows, 12 pushups, and then back to the stairs 3 times. I repeated these a second time and then on the third round, I only had to do 8 of each.
Again as I came upstairs the third time, I noticed Jeremy had brought the mat over closer to the stairs and I was able to rest for a minute. I then had to do about 20 cross ab crunches, lean on my elbows and bring my knees up to my chest alternating each leg and all the while, not letting my feet touch the floor. I then had to go to the pulley rope and while in a squat, do 12 rows pulling 60lbs towards me and then down and up the stairs again. I was to repeat this another 2 times and then I was finally able to go and do a cooldown on the treadmill for 5 min.
It was a great session today, even though Jeremy was not feeling well, I behaved myself and did everything he asked without complaining once. :) We set up our next session which is next Monday at 1pm and then he proceeded to give me my homework. He started off telling me to do 3 hours cardio, and I asked him if he could make it just a little bit more challenging, so he chuckled and said ok, 4 hours cardio. I am also to do side planks, regular planks, and all ab crunches as well as pushups and stretches every day. I guess I got what I asked for! Just reading all of that makes me tired but, I will attempt to do it, because if I don't, I just may have to kick my own ass for being such a smarty pants!
I am hoping to have some good news tomorrow. I haven't mentioned anything yet because I don't want to get my hopes up and then have them trashed. So, hopefully tomorrow I will know something. :)
Chow for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment