Oh boy, what an incredible workout! I started off on the treadmill for 8 min and then I walked over to Jeremy's desk, handed him my punch in slip and headed for the washroom before we started. When I got back upstairs I was handed two 5lb dumbells and had to hold them shoulder height and then raise my arms above my head simultaniously about 15 times with each arm. After I completed this, I had to do about 12 reverse lunges on each leg and then repeated both exercises 2 more times.
I was then instructed to go down and up the stairs 3 times and then when I got upstairs on the third time, I was able to have a drink and rest for a min and then on to the next set of exercises. I had to do walking lunges to the TRX ropes while doing bicep curls with the 5lb dumbells, walk back to where we were normally and then he had a mat on the floor for me. I had to get down on the mat, do 12 pushups, and then down and up the stairs another 3 times.
This time when I got back I had to do the walking lunges again but this time back and forth and then repeated the rest of the exercises. After I got up the stairs after the third time yet again, I repeated the lunges with bicep curls only to the ropes, walked back normally and finished with the pushups. I went down and up the stairs 3 times one more time and by the time I got back upstairs Jeremy had set up another little set of exercises to do.
He had a mat set up in front of one of the big ropes and I had to do the plank first, and then with both hands, had to whip the rope for 45 seconds hard, and then finally a three min sprint on the bike on a level 8. Once again I was asked to go down and up the stairs 3 times and then repeated the plank, rope and bike one more time. When I was finished there, he had moved the mat once again and asked me to do ab crunches and then finally he helped me with one of the stretches that I normally do by myself.
All in all it went really good, we laughed alot throughout the session and talked alot as well. I think it is just what I needed to get myself in the right frame of mind to continue on. With everything that I have been thinking in the last week, and doing in the last week as well, I am very glad for today because it just makes me realize what I am capable of and that I am going to acheive the goals that I have in place.
Tonight I am going to Devon to spend the night with my Aunt Cherilyn. When I get back tomorrow I will probably not be going to the gym however, I will definitely be going for a walk today and tomorrow.
We have not set up a session for next week yet, however, I am going to guess that probably Tuesday or Wednesday we will be doing a session considering my homework isn't that bad. I have been instructed to do 3 hours of higher intensity cardio and 5 min of stretches and core daily. I guess this time I should probably continue on the core everyday regardless. This way I am able to do everything he asks me to do in our sessions without a probelm. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment