Today has been a pretty exceptional day considering the week that I have been having. Pretty much all week I have not wanted to do anything in the way of exercise, and to be quite honest, I haven`t been watching what I have been eating all that good either. However, this morning I was up at 5:15am to get myself ready for a round at the gym before I went to work. I figured that I wouldn`t want to do anything when I got home and I was sure right about that.
I left at 7 am with Jan in the morning, walked over to the gym from the LRT and as soon as I got there I headed upstairs to the ladies only room. It was completely dead in there and I was the only one so I started off doing some weight lifting. I then went over to the eliptical and did 15 min there burning 80 calories. From there I went over to the treadmill and did 15 min here but, I did a walk for a min on a 2.6 speed and then bumped up the speed to a 4.4 and did a jog for a min. I alternated every min with the two and wound up burning 131 calories in another 15 min span.
I decided that I would try to do the bike for the rest of my time and put the tension on a level 4 and carried on for my last 15 min. I burned another 80 calories here and had to leave to go and get ready for work. I walked back over to the LRT with a pitstop at Timmie`s for coffee and carried on my merry little way.
The day went on pretty good at work, I was there for an 8 hour shift today and everything turned out to be pretty good. By the end of the day, I was still in a pretty good mood and headed home with a smile on my face and walked part of the way with Sara.
I do have my session still with Jeremy at 11 am tomorrow and so I am going to be doing my stretches pretty soon here and then heading for bed. I am almost scared to go into the session tomorrow because I really didn`t try too hard this last week and I know that Jeremy will be able to tell. I think my rear end is severely going to be beaten tomorrow and I can honestly say that I am actually quite excited. I guess we will see what happens! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment