I know, it has been a few days once again. I have been very negligent in the area of the blog and I should have been getting them done every day. On Tuesday, I did go to the gym in the morning before work. I did the treadmill for 30 min and then walked to the lrt and on the way home, walked home. So for Tuesday, I did a total of about an hour of exercise. I also received some good news on Tuesday. Grandma had finally received a call from the guy that was finding me a car and apparently it was ready to go! How exciting! At that time I found out that it was a 2007 Dodge Caliber but I didn't have much more information for that other than the fact that Grandma needed a bunch of information from me.
On Wednesday morning I received a fax at the gym from the insurance company and I did my 30 min workout while I waited and then when I went to receive the fax, Jeremy was downstairs. I had no choice but to talk to him. So, we worked everything out and set up a session for next Thursday at 11am. I am unsure as to how that will go but, time will only tell.
Yesterday I did not get to the gym. I had to go to work at Esso for 9:30 and then after work, I went out to Leduc to sign some paperwork for the car as the registration office would not release the registration to Grandma without a proper letter of authorization. So, by the time I got home, it was almost 9pm and I just wanted to go to bed.
This morning I again went to the gym before work and I can go into a little bit more detail here because I can actually remember what I did there. I did the treadmill for half an hour alternating the speed on a 2.5 or higher incline between 3 and up to a speed of 3.6. I wound up burning 209 calories in that half an hour, walked across the parking lot to get my Timmie's coffee and then away I went to work.
I work at Epcor tomorrow morning at 8:00am so I do have to be up at 4:45 in order to be able to function at 8 and therefore I will be going to bed here shortly. I have not done any of my stretching in the last week other than once on the weekend and I'm still feeling pretty good with the back issues but, I will be doing the stretches and getting alot better with the exercise next week as my schedule clears up just a little bit. Other than that, hopefully tomorrow I have my car parked outside my house, sure would be nice :)
So even though I had been to the gym quite a bit this week, I am sorry to have such a small blog for the day but, as I said, next week will be much better as I won't be working quite so much. Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment