So today started off pretty crappy once again. I was still in a bad mood from yesterday and I figured that instead of sharing my bad mood with everyone else in the world, I would just carry on with my day and try to make the best of it. I got up at 6:30am, had my shower and headed out the door after eating breakfast to the gym. I got there at 7:15 and grabbed myself a coffee before heading over there.
At this point, as I was sitting there drinking my coffee, my phone rang. It was Patty. She was wondering what was going on, so, me, being the person that I am, let it all out on the line and I started walking over to the gym. We talked for about 30-40 min and I wound up burning about 200 calories in a 45 min span, tears and all.
I left the gym at about 9:15am, and headed over to the LRT. By the time I got to work, I was still feeling pretty horrible. I decided to continue on with it anyways and by the end of the day, I was actually feeling a little bit better. Still angry and hurt, but a little better. I was able to leave work a little earlier, at 4:30pm, and as I got to Clareview, I noticed that my left foot was swollen and it was starting to hurt.
I got home, checked it, and yup, swollen foot. I still wanted to go to the gym. I got to the gym once again to do my second workout, and burned 150 calories on the treadmill once again in a 25 min span. I would have gone longer had my foot been feeling better but as I continued on, it hurt more and more. I think with being in such a foul mood yesterday combined with this mornings bad mood, I may have stepped wrong and I am thinking that I sprained my foot somehow. Just lovely.
Considering the fact that I haven`t even attempted to take off the shoe yet tonight, it still hurts quite a bit so, I am thinking that tomorrow I am going to just take it easy. So there will be no workout tomorrow morning as long as the foot is still sore and hopefully by the evening if it is feeling better I may be able to go for just a wee bit. Nothing too strenuous though.
I will be doing my stretches tonight, only my stretches as I didn`t get them done last night either. I was too upset and opted for bed instead. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day mood wise. Who knows. The phone is still turned off as I still don`t want to talk to anyone, just want to figure some stuff out on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment