I know I say this quite a bit but, it is hard to believe that it has been 349 days since I came down this road. I am still amazed at how much I can handle, and I am also surprising myself every day as to how much I can actually take on now. I feel unbelievable and it can only get better from here on in. I have another 2 weeks to go and I will be at my year of embarking on the path of a healthy lifestyle.
I realize that this blog is fairly late, and I probably should have done it sooner but, I have been a little preoccupied with painting my nails, doing some shopping, and visiting with Jan. I really love being here and being able to do pretty much anything I want. I could do it anyways but, Jan and I do spend quite a bit of time together and it is very enjoyable.
I have been up since 4:45am, I came downstairs and made my breakfast and then I thought, maybe I will walk to the lrt today. As it got closer to the time to leave, I decided that I had way too much stuff to carry in order to walk and therefore, called a cab and made a pit stop at Timmie's. Once I got to Churchill station I realized that I didn't have my smokes with me and so, I dropped my stuff off at Sara's desk and booked it out to find a store that was open at 7am.
I did a speed walk for a half an hour downtown not finding any success and when I got back to work, I realized that I must have been really giving it because my legs were feeling a little on the wobbly side and I was almost huffing and puffing by the time I got back. I think it's time to quit the smoking. Maybe I will be able to go longer speed walking without the puffing.
On my 15 min break, I decided to take a walk to go to the smoke shop by work and again, did the speed walking. So maybe I didn't do the gym this morning but, I am pretty sure I got a good workout in. I didn't really have to stop for any lights and therefore, I was doing a speed walk for a total of 45min today.
After work, I had every intention of going to the gym after work, since I had packed all of my gym stuff with me and I was going to walk over from clareview. However, the weather had other plans for me and as I reached the Clareview platform, it started to pour rain and then hail the size of a pea. I gave Jan a call and asked if she wanted to go for supper at that point being 5pm and then I would go to the gym afterwards.
By the time we got home from supper though, I just really wasn't feeling up to going to the gym. My back was starting to seize up on me and it was just not going to be a long workout even if I did go. So, I just relaxed in my chair for a half an hour and then 45 min later I was headed out the door to go Walmart to do some shopping with Cassandra.
Once I got home again, it was too late to go to the gym, and to be honest, I still wasn't feeling up to it. So, I sat down to paint my nails and when I was done with them, got the yoga mat out to do my stretches. I did 4 of the normal stretches, held the plank for 47 seconds and continued on to do 60 ab crunches. I am still not feeling too good in the back but, I will be going to the gym tomorrow weather permitting.
I am excited about this weigh in, because I have kind of been keeping an eye on it. I am pretty sure that I have done well and we will just have to see what it says tomorrow. I will hopefully be going first thing in the morning to the gym as Jan and I do have some things that we need to get done tomorrow. The blog will be up in the afternoon at some point, depending of course what time we get everything done.
No comments:
Post a Comment