I walked over to Reitman`s and found a skirt that I was just dying to buy that I had seen on the website and then found a shirt to go with it. I purchased the shirt in a 2x because I am in a 3x right now and I want it for my goal outfit for a family function on the 24th of this month. The skirt I bought in a 1x because I am in a 2x right now for the same reason. From there, I went over to Pennington`s and bought a few things there and then carried on to walmart and then realized that I had to get home because I was going to be late for work if I didn`t. Jan wound up being home by the time I got here and I showed her the stuff I bought and she suggested I try on the clothes so we could see how they fit.
Oh my gosh! They FIT!!! And here I thought that I would really have to work hard for the next few weeks to get it on! They are both a little bit snug but, I shouldn`t have to work that hard to get them to look perfect.
Saturday I decided to take as a rest day because I really hadn`t had one for the last week and I felt that I needed one. My back was so sore that I wound up having to leave work at 3:30 instead of 8. So onward home I came. I stayed pretty much in my chair for 4 hours before I was finally feeling ok enough to walk around and Nikki came over for a visit. We decided that maybe it would be a good night for a ladies night! So, we went to Safeway (Merv was here and was kind enough to drive us) and picked up salmon, some fixings for a tossed salad and a few other things and came home. We had supper and then went upstairs and shaved the legs, and we dyed our hair!!! I went red, Nikki went black! It looks pretty good and I have posted a picture below:
Once we finished with our hair, we decided to watch Rio and then it was time for Nikki to go and I went to bed. Now this morning!
Today I had my alarm set for 6 because Nikki and I had decided to hit the gym early today and made some plans to do a little pampering of ourselves a bit later on. I didn`t think that some of the things that we did I was ever gonna do and I am very glad that I did! So I actually got up at 7:30 this morning to a text from Nikki and got up to come downstairs for my weigh in. I jumped on the scale, closed my eyes and wished really hard to see some great numbers. AND I DID! I am now officially down 17lbs! That is so huge for me! Being almost 2 months into this weight loss program, and I am still as excited as I have ever been to be still losing something each week! So, I jumped in the shower, put on my huge workout clothes, and headed off to the gym.
Once there, my back was still really sore and Nikki said she wanted to follow what I do on the treadmill. So, we started off at a 12 incline for 5 min, and then wound up slowly decreasing the incline and then once we hit a 7 incline, bumped up the speed from a 2 to a 2.2 and slowly upward until we were doing a 9 incline and a 3 speed. We continued onward home after 30 min on the treadmill where Jan had her shower and then drove us over to Spasation where I had booked an appointment yesterday for a... (Yes Sara and Mel) PEDICURE!!! I have never in my life done anything like this because I had always felt so scared about getting one done and now I wish I had done it sooner! And of course, I had to take a picture:
Aren't they perty? LOL
Once we finished there, we continued our pampering over to a little place by my house called Binh's Nails and we decided to get our nails done as well! I have a couple pictures here because I thought they looked so pretty! :)
Needless to say, I have spoiled myself rotten but, however! The next leg of the journey is still to come and there are many more rewards that are coming my way! I just wanted to share these with all of you guys!
Love you all and keep those words of inspiration and motivation coming! I am loving this journey that I am taking and I am so glad that Jenn, Nikki, Sara, Jan and I are all in this together! Thanks guys! My next session with Jeremy is on Tuesday but, tomorrow I will be going to the gym for my full hour and I will let you know how that goes then! :)




A pedi and mani and this is coming from the girl who said after Mel's wedding she would never get her nails done again....LOL
ReplyDelete