Friday, 30 September 2011

Day 81

Blog time!  My favorite time of day!  Most days anyways.  I don't have too much to share but, I did wind up going to the gym all by myself this morning.  Being pay day, I didn't have a really big pay check and so therefore, paid my 2 bills (i know, that's not many) and got a ride from Jan this morning.  We stopped at the gas station, filled up the car with gas and then I walked over from the LRT to start my workout.  I decided this time that I was going to take my ereader with me and see how it would work out and I tell you it was really good!

I set the treadmill on a 2.5 incline and a 2.4 speed and away I went.  I looked up from my book to check the time and 30 min had passed!  HOLY!  I didn't even realize it!  So I kept on reading and once 45 min passed I bumped up the speed to 2.6 for the last 15 min and away I went!  Before I knew it my time was up and I was heading over to Matt and Nikkis place to get a ride home with Sophia.  I think from now on I will try for the higher speed and read my book as time really did fly by.  I did sweat pretty good but at least I'm not conscious of what I'm doing and how much time is passing as I'm reading.  Tonight after work I need to do my stretching as it is part of my workout and then tomorrow morning Nikki and I are going to meet at the gym for 8 to get a really good workout in.

My spirits today are way higher than they were yesterday.  I think with all of the good news that I have been sharing and all of the progress I have made, I just wished I could share it with my mother.  But, I know she is looking down on me and I know that she is motivating me to keep going in my heart and to me, that will have to be better than nothing.  It doesn't help that my dad is in Drayton Valley working right now because usually I just talk to him and everything works out just hunky dory.

Like I said, I am in a great mood today, feel good and I'm just chalking my bad mood yesterday to not enough sleep.  Have a great day everyone, and I will be sure to do a blog tomorrow morning before I go to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment