After forgetting to do my stretches last night, I woke up this morning refreshed, even though I really didn't get enough sleep. Seems to be happening a lot lately. I think it's time to start staying home and not having company so late ha ha ha. However, I did get up at 7 this morning and checked my phone to make sure Nikki was ready to go to the gym. She sure was, so I got ready and left at 8am and headed to Timmmie's once again to have breakfast and coffee before our workout.
We wound up going on the treadmills once again. I started off at a 2.4 speed and a 2.5 incline and then upped the incline after 15 min to a 4.5. We talked for the first 30 min and then I read my ereader for a little bit and upped my speed to a 2.8 and reduced the incline to a 2.5. I stayed there for the next 20 min and then for the last 5 min upped the speed to a 2.9 and increased the incline to a 4.5 again. By the time we were done, we were both satisfied and very surprised to find that it was already 11am.
Now that I have been home from work for about an hour and a half, I am finding that my back is really sore, I'm tired and thinking that I'm gonna have to call it an early night. I am just not up to anything today and since I want to be at the gym for 7 tomorrow morning, I should probably get a good sleep in. Since I was able to do my 2 hours of "homework" cardio yesterday and today, tomorrow I am hoping to do quite a bite of strength exercises. If my back allows me to I will. Tonight I am going to do my stretches for sure and I am also going to do at least 30 ab crunches maybe more.
For lunch today, Shawn was nice enough to go to subway for me and pick up my supper so I had a 6 inch 9 grain wheat bun with turkey breast and loaded with veggies. It was very good and stayed with me for the remainder of my shift until I got home. By then I wasn't really too hungry but I made supper anyways. I had turkey chicken sausages, quinios, and fresh cook beans and now I'm sititng here pretty content. That's all I have to say for today, hopefully the gym will go well in the morning and I will have loads to share as it is weigh in day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment