This morning I woke up with the mentality that I was going to change a few things. For the past 3 weeks I've noticed myself slowly slipping on my eating habits and stepping up in the workouts. Unfortunately, this has caused my weight loss to fluctuate at the same weight and I'm not sure I am liking the idea. So, I have decided that I am going to log my food into my workout days as well so that I can see what or where I am going wrong.
So, I decided this morning to make 2 eggs, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, and an orange with a coffee for breakfast, a sandwich with whole wheat bread, made of a tiny bit of mayo, ham, tomato and cheese for lunch and then 1/2 cup of snap peas, beans and a half of a green pepper and yellow pepper for lunch. Quite honestly, I was going to make myself a chicken ceasar salad for supper tonight but, I am really not hungry. I think I've had enough to eat.
Considering the fact that it is 830 at night, I may just choose to have a few grapes or something else in that nature to tide me over until morning.
Work went exceptionally well today, I worked with Jamie and most times when I work with him he sends me for a break alot. Today was definitely no exception to to any other day. So I figured that I should go to the gym tonight because I wanted to burn off the built up energy that I had stored in me for the entire day and I did just that!
Like normal, I did only the treadmill today but, it went very well and I did way better today than I have in a long time. Since before I was sick in fact. I started off at a 2.6 speed and a 9 incline for 5 min and then dropped the incline down to a 2.5 and continued on for 10 min at a 2.8 speed. I kept bumping up the speed and then incline slowly and eventually I did hit a 3.1 speed and a 6.5 incline for 4 min. I kept up with increasing the incline and speed and by the time I was at the end of my hour I had burned a total of 580 calories! Definitely more than what I ate today and definitely the most I have burned thus far!
Before I go to bed tonight I must do my stretches so I will be doing my usual 4 and hopefully I will be able to get in some ab crunches as well. Tomorrow is my session with Jeremy at 9am and I can't wait for it! I am going to try my hardest to do everything he asks without too many breaks and just try to bring my intensity up just a little bit. My blog for tomorrow should be up by around 1. No promises though as I am babysitting Sophia for Nikki and Matt and you know how babies are! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment