Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Day 100

Finally!  100 days is here and I haven't died yet!  At first when I started down this road I thought I would never stick to this journey.  I honestly didn't think that I was going to make it this far.  But I have, and I am still as determined as ever to keep going.  With the  amount of hard work I have put in, I am still pretty sore most days.  The good thing is that the pain is no longer a bad pain, but a good pain in the sense that the muscles are working and that they are adapting to the changes that I have made.

This morning I slept in just a little bit as it is my day off and the only day off I have really had in the last 3 weeks where I could just relax and not having to be somewhere at a specific time or rush to this place or rush to that place.  It was really a great day.  I crawled out of bed at 9:45am, jumped in the shower and called my cab for the morning.  I had an appointment at 10:45am to see a doctor and the appointment went very well.  I think I might have finally found a doctor that knows what they are doing and care.  So once I finished at the doctor I walked towards Matt and Nikki`s place for a total of half an hour.  We then all met up and went to subway for lunch and then went back to their place.  Nikki and I had made plans to go to the gym so we headed over for 2 because she had a session with her trainer scheduled and just as we got there it turned out he had to cancel.  We stayed anyways and got a half hour workout in.

We started off on the treadmill at a 2.5 speed and 4.5 incline and then reduced the incline and speed just a little bit and then increased it back up again until we finished at 15 min.  From there we went over and did the bike for 15 min as well and then decided to walk back to her place.  I was thinking of doing another workout tonight but, as I have finished my homework from Jeremy and I am going to the gym in the morning, I figured that I have done quite enough for one day.  I will be sure to do a more complete blog tomorrow as I do have plans to go to the gym pretty much when it opens and quite possibly go back in the evening as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment