Friday, 28 October 2011

Day 109 - Session

I slept horribly last night.  I kept thinking about today's session and trying to think about what I was going to do and just couldn't sleep.  I tossed and turned all night.  However, I got up at 6am to get ready for my "last" session.  I took a cab today because I wasn't ready to go in time for when Jan was ready.  I got to esso, had my coffee and breakfast and then headed over to the gym.

I got there at 8:35 and started my warm up on the bike for a change.  My heels are still in a bit of pain so I figured my feet could use a break.  15 min later I looked at the clock and Jeremy still wasn't there.  I thought maybe he forgot about me.  Finally at 9 I went down to the locker room to get a piece of gum and when I came out he was finally there.  He forgot that we were starting early today and I teased him about needing a woman to keep his appointments on track.  He asked why I needed to start early and I told him that he needed to start early because he had a conference call at 10.  Ooops, he forgot about that too.  I laughed, shook my head at him and we got started.

While he got his shirt changed he had me start on the seated rows, doing 15 and then stairs 2 times.  I repeated this 2 more times and then I had to do a reverse lunge and while in the reverse lunge pull with the opposite arm, stand up, and repeat on each leg 12 times.  Then I had to do side lateral raises with the dumb bells and repeat these 2 more times.

Once we were finished there we went over to the rowing machine that works the whole body and had to do that for 5 min and then the eliptical for 10 min.  I finished off with the railing stretches and was on my way.

Jeremy had decided to give me a free session for next week and then I have finally made up my mind and will be getting another 24 sessions with him.  By the end of these new sessions I am pretty sure that I will be able to do it on my own and I won't need any more.  I am pretty sure that he still has some things to show me and some lessons to give so that is why I have decided to continue on.  Other than that, I will continue to go on my own 4 times a week and rest the one day.

Jeremy and I had set up an appointment for Tuesday morning at 9 but, at 11 this morning my doctor's office wound up calling and wants to set up an appointment with me to get my physical done and probably to discuss the results of the blood work, if there is anythhing to discuss.  I'm not sure when I am going to do that, but hopefully I can move my session for monday and then go to the doctor tuesday morning at 9 instead.  Hopefully.  We will see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment