I was awake at 5 this morning and feeling nice and refreshed even though I didn't sleep good. Again. Seems like every time I have a session I somehow think I'm going to sleep in and miss the appointment so I don't sleep good. Oh well. I got up after having a cuddle session with Charlie for half an hour and came downstairs to make my breakfast. I had 2 eggs with 2 strips of turkey bacon and for fruit I had about a handful of blueberries, 10 grapes, and about 10 raspberries. I jumped in the shower and was ready to help Jan take the garbage to the curb and we headed off to Clareview. I walked over to the Esso by the gym and got myself a coffee and relaxed until Nikiki and Matt met me for a smoke once she was done her session. We chatted for awhile and then I headed over to the gym to get my warm up started.
I did the treadmill for 15 min on a 2 speed and 0 incline and then went over to the stairs and did a calf stretch on each leg and realized I still had about 10 min to go before Jeremy would come to get me. So I decided to get on the bike and did that for 6 min and then we got started.
He brought over a cloth disc type thing and threw it on the floor and I had to step on it with one foot and kind of slide it back so that I was in a lunge and then slide it back to a standing position and then slide it to the side kind of in a squat. I did this 12 times on each leg and then I was given the 5lb medicine ball. I had to do a squat with it in both hands, reached down and touch the floor and then standing up, raise the ball above my head 12 times. Then I did 10 pushups and had a quick drink and then repeated all of it again. Took a break and then repeated one more time.
From there, he gave me a different medicine ball and had me walk from one side of the gym to the other back and forth with it held above my head, do walking lunges across the gym and then down and up the stairs once. I had to keep asking him about the stairs because normally he gets me to do it twice. So we did this one more time and then we moved over to do trunk pulls. I did this about 20 times but this time I had to stand in front of the pulley rope and go from side to side. He then brought over the smallest kettle bell and I had to hold it with one arm and kind of do a dead weight lift on each arm 12 times. Once we were done here we went on the eliptical for 3 min and then I was done.
It doesn't seem like we did alot today for variety but, I feel pretty good regardless. I may have left something out but right now my brain is just not working right. I think I may have a nap when Sophia has one today. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment