Today was a pretty good day considering the fact that I had to work. I was awake at 8 this morning and got to the gym around 9:30 to do my homework for the weekend. I am really starting to hate Saturdays because I am usually working 10-6 and I can`t go to the gym in the morning like I used to or go after work either because the gym opens at 8 and closes at 8. Kind of makes it a little frustrating to get there. I had planned on doing my own little workout at home but, it was kind of spoiled because Jan`s brother was here until he had to pick Shawn up from work at 9 and then by the time the supper dishes were done, it was 10pm and I was not about to do a workout at that time. So, I got down on the yoga mat, did my usual 4 stretches with 10 ab crunches in between each one, and called it a night. So it`s not like I didn`t do anything, just didn`t get my cardio in there. Oh well.
My homework was supposed to be an hour and a half on the bike doing intervals so I put my stuff in the locker and headed upstairs to the bikes. I managed to do 45 min straight doing the intervals on level 8 for 2 min at a fast speed and then bumping it down to a level 4 most times for 1 min at a lower speed or level 1. I must be getting better at the bike because that was the longest that I have been on it to date. I came home and was going to do my own workout later on in the afternoon but, after lunch I was so tired that I just went for a nap instead. So here I am, at home from work, and I will be doing my stretches before bed again. with 15 ab crunches in between each one this time.
When I stepped on the scale this morning, I had to do some recalculating. I somehow messed myself up on how much weight I have lost to date. So far it has been a total of 26 lbs and this past week, I have gone down 3 lbs making my weight at 238.
I'm pretty happy with that, only 14 more lbs to go and I'll be kicking the smoking habit to the curb! Hopefully it will be quick in losing the weight. I am going to start trying to work out just a little bit longer when I go on my own, or do double workouts. The harder I try, the more I will lose I'm sure! Anyways, it is getting pretty late and as I have to be up at 5:30 in the morning to catch a ride to the gym, I better get to bed. I hope everyone that reads this will have a fantastic day!
No comments:
Post a Comment