Sunday, 2 October 2011

Day 83 - Weigh in

I've been up since 7 this morning and quite honesly, I feel that I have a had a fantastic workout thus far!  I made it to the gym for 8:30, an hour and a half later than I would have liked, but I still made it.  I got my ereader ready and got on the treadmill and started off at a 2 speed and a 2.5 incline and then 10 min in I upped the speed to a 2.4 and increased the incline to a 4.5.  I kept on that for the next 20 min and then called it quits for the day, at the gym anyways.

I got home with my coffee from McDonald's and the roomie's breakfast and settled down to relax for a bit and drink it and then went downstairs and started the next half hour of my workout.  I started off with the 5lb medicine ball and holding it with both hands stepped over to the left and reached down towards that leg.  I then put my feet together and reached up and over to the other side above my right shoulder and repeated to the other side.  I did this 10 times on each side and then did 50 step ups on the new aerobic steps I bought a few weeks ago.  After those I pulled out the yoga mat and got down and did the plank for 5 seconds on my toes and then did the cobra stretch.  I then tried to do the plank from my toes again but was unsuccessful so I just did it from the knees for 10 seconds.

Next I laid on my back and pulled my left leg over to the right side to stretch out the back some more and then repeated the other side.  Moving on I put my right ankle on my left knee and stretched out the hamstrings a bit on each leg and then did 20 normal ab crunches followed by 20 crossbody ab crunches.  Sitting up I put my right leg flat against my left knee on leaned forward holding the stretch for about 30 seconds and did the other leg and then both legs at the same time.  I figured that this was pretty good for a small half hour workout and then made my way up the stairs.  On the way up I did 25 calf stretches with my feet hanging off the stairs and went up on my tip toes and then once I got up to the main floor I did the crossbody stretch on each arm and then both at the same time on the railing upstairs.

For breakfast I had a bowl of Special K with 4 strawberries sliced and mixed those with about 20 small blueberries.  For lunch I am having a ham sandwich with tomato and cheese on whole wheat bread and then for supper I am going to cut up some fruit and veggies.  All and all it has been a pretty darn good day so far and it's only 12pn!  Tomorrow I have my session with Jeremy at 9 and then once again I will be watching Sophia for Nikki and Matt so my blog will be up probably in the afternoon at some point.

And once again it was weigh in day and I was really hoping for some good numbers.  Unfortunately, I stepped on the scale only to find that I have only lost 1 lb this past week making my total weight loss of 22lbs.  I seem to be stuck in a rut at the moment but, I'm sure I will be able to figure out what I'm doing wrong soon.  Anyways, have a great day everyone and happy reading!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment