Today has been a pretty frustrating day in the way of work. Again, we had nothing but problems with the new tills and to add to those problems, the debit transactions were unavailable in every Esso across Edmonton. It's amazing how many people think it's the cashier's fault that the debit is not working. I have been yelled at, and cursed at all day today!
For breakfast I had 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with peanut butter and jam on it and a coffee and then for lunch I had one of those lunchables without eating the chocolate bar. Supper consisted of porkchops marinated in a bbq and catalina sauce with peppers, zucchini and carrots, onions and who knows what else for veggies. It was very good! After I had supper I did the cleanup, changed my shirt, and off I went to the gym. I still had 3/4 of an hour to do for my cardio homework before tomorrow.
I put the incline on to a 4.5 and the speed on a 2.4 to start with and stayed om it for the first 30 min. I then upped the incline to a 6.5 and increased the speed to a 2.6 for 15 min and then for the last 10 min increased the speed to a 2.8. By the time I finished I had burned 501 calories and decided that I had better come home. I stopped at Timmie's for a coffee and here I sit. I still have to do my stretches tonight so I intend on doing that in a few minutes as soon as my coffee is finished. I plan on doing my normal 4 stretches, 100 ab crunches, and hopefully the plank which I will try to hold for 15 seconds this time. If I achieve this tonight, I will be completely satisfied! Tomorrow is my session with Jeremy at 9 and then I will be watching Sophia for Nikki and Matt so I will try to get the blog up no later than 2. Have a good night everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment