After only 2 hours of sleep, I still got up and went to my session this morning. I really didn't want to go, just wanted to sleep but, at the same time, I just wanted to get it over and done with. I didn't really have enough time to make myself some breakfast this morning so I called a cab, and made it just in time to scarf down something quick to eat and get over to the gym.
I did 5 min on a 2.4 speed 0 incline for my warm up and then Jeremy came to get me. I barely even noticed he was walking up to me at that time but I looked up and just caught hin coming over to get me. I started off doing reverse lunges on the TRX ropes 15 times on each leg and then roughly about 15 bicep curls with the 10lb dumb bells. Repeated that and then we went over to a long bar and using the resistance bands attached to the bar, do 12 trunk pulls on each arm, walking lunges all the way across the gym and back, 12 more trunk pulls and then side lunges across the gym and back.
Then we moved over to the other area by the stairs and I had to sit down on the bench and stand up 8 times and on the 8th way down to sitting position hold it as long as I could and then go down and up the stairs twice. I had to repeat this again and then off to the bike for a 3 min sprint on a level 12. I had to do the squats once more, then the stairs twice and then I was to use the railing and do the cross body stretch on each arm. There may have been a couple more excersises that I may have forgotten as it has been quite a few hours since my session this morning but, that's all I can remember for now.
I asked Jeremy what my homework was and I was told that I have to do 2 hours of cardio and stretches, however, in between each of the stretches, I have to do 10 ab crunches. I told him that that was easy homework and told him that I would do 20 ab crunches instead. He chuckled a little bit and wished me luck on that and then told me do a cool down and then I was done. I said ok and headed down the stairs. He asked me what I was doing and I said, doing my cool down, I had to go to timmie's get a coffee and come back to meet matt so he could pick me up. He laughed again and said that was what he was doing and told me to have a good day. :)
Tonight is biggest loser night and I am so excited because Nikki is going to meet me at the gym for another hour long session and then we are going to come back here and in between the commercials we are going to do our stretching :)
Tomorrow I have 2 doctor appointments set up but, I am hoping to get some gym time in. I am going to try and do the eliptical for at least a half an hour from now on each time I go in and the treadmill for half an hour. Hopefully this will help me with conquering that eliptical. Well, that is it from me for now, my next blog will be up tomorrow afternoon sometime :)
No comments:
Post a Comment