I woke up a little late today, actually alot late. I crawled my lazy butt out of bed at 12pm! The last few days have been pretty bad sleep wise. Nikki is moving this weekend and I went over to help them out a little bit last night to set up some things and see the new place and didn`t get home until about 2:30 this morning. However, I did do my stretches yesterday 2 times and I did go to the gym.
I got there at 7pm and since I am not allowed to use the treadmill, I decided I would go to the ladies only room and do the bike. I started off at a level 4 and then gradually brought the intensity up to a 6 and sometimes an 8 at times. I stayed on it for the whole hour which was surprising because that would be the longest I have been able to do the bike. I`m quite happy with that and I wound up burning 312 calories! Next time I do the bike I am hoping to start at a 6 and do the majority of it at an 8 or 10. Little goals will make it better I think! :)
Today however, I was going to go to the gym at 2 and I was on my way and I thought I would stop in at future shop to see what I could find for headphones for the ipod. By the time I was done picking them out, I realized what time it was. I decided that maybe I should just come home and do a workout here after work since I am off at 10 and I have the stuff here to do it. So tonight after work, I will be sure to do at least my hour of cardio here at home.
So I stepped on the scale at 12 this afternoon and I was happy to see that the 238 boundry has finally been broken! I am now down to 234lbs and that would mean I have lost 30lbs so far! Only 10 more lbs to go and I will be on my next journey! I am so excited to change my life around completely and start living the way I should have been long ago. I am going to the gym in the morning and when I get back I will make sure to write the blog and put down my workout from tonight.
I'm proud of you Krista! Good for you:) Take a picture and put it up to see the progress...
ReplyDelete