Since I wasn't feeling good yesterday, I didn't go to the gym at all. I woke up feeling groggy, grumpy, a little sick to my stomach and just plain didn't want to go. I thought that maybe I would go a bit later but, I still didn't feel up to it. I weighed myself and that's it.
Once I stepped on the scale I guess it kind of frustrated me. I gained a pound and I'm definitely not happy about that. I am starting to slip I notice. I'm not as enthusiastic and I'm definitely not trying half as hard as I could be to eat healthier. I am stuck in a rut right now and not sure how to get out.
Today I am kind of in the same mind frame. I'm still frustrated as heck and I just can't seem to get motivated. However, I did do a workout today even though I didn't go to the gym again. I started off with 15 step ups on each leg and then grabbing my 5lb medicine ball I did 12 squats while touching the ball to the floor with one hand and then standing up and reaching above my head. I did the other side 12 times and then I got down on the mat and did 20 ab crunches, my spinal extension stretch, 10 pushups (girl) the plank for 5 seconds, and then held the cobra for 45 seconds. I then took a quick drink and had to stop to feed Sophia her lunch, change her diaper, and then put her in the jumper.
I then did another 20 step ups with each leg, with my arms stretched out in front of me and holding the medicine ball, took one step to the right and reached up to the right with both hands and repeated on the left. Each side was done 12 times and then I went up and down the stairs 2 times. Back to the yoga mat where I did another 20 ab crunches and this time did the other stretch with my ankle on the knee and then had a drink. I did another 20 step ups and then with each arm reached down and touched the opposite toe 12 times. Sophia was still a little cranky so I had to stop and help her out a little bit and now she is having a nap. I am hoping that when I get home from work tonight I will be able to finish what I started because I am still not really satisfied with what I have done and feel that I need to be satisfied. Tomorrow is my session with Jeremy and although I am looking forward to it, I am not all at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment