I am feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. I'm not a hundred percent convinced of what I should do yet but, I am leaning to more sessions. I know I can do this on my own, I am definitely not disputing that. But I need Jeremy's help for sure. I just can't go into that gym and see him knowing that I have no more sessions. Not yet. Not after he promised me that he wanted to finish this with me. So, tomorrow we are going to talk about it, and I am really hoping that I will have made my decision. Work was pretty good today, my feet were definitely not as sore as they were yestereay.
I made a promise to myself that I would go to the gym after work and I did. I may have only spent a total of 20 min there but, it was effective nonetheless. I did the treadmill for 10 min on a 2 speed and 4.5 incline and then went over to the ladies only section and did the bike for 10 min. As I was heading down the stairs I heard Jeremy call my name and he was teasing me about how long I had been there. He said I was only there for 10 min and then asked if I was going downstairs to do some weight lifting. I said no, that I had somewhere to be in a few minutes and that I would be doing some stuff when I got home. We both laughed about it and said goodbye and that we would see each other in the morning.
I went to pick up Sara from the LRT and gave her a ride home and by the time I got back I really didn't want to do anything. However, I pulled out the yoga mat and got down on the floor. I did my 4 regular stretches that I normally do, 100 ab crunches, about a 20 second plank, and then the cobra. I was going to do step ups but, I thought that maybe I should just leave it be as my feet still are a bit sore. I am going to save my energy for tomorrow and give it all I've got so that I know my workout is the best that I have ever done in a session. So that's it for tonight, and tomorrow I should have some good news to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment