It's been a few days, I know. I've been pretty busy and to be quite honest, not able to blog these last couple of days considering the work schedule that I have had. On Saturday I had hoped to at least get to the gym at some point in the evening considering I was off of work at 5pm. However, with a terrible day I really didn't feel up to it. I decided that maybe I would just stay home and get some kind of workout done here. By the time I had gone to bed, the only thing that I had managed to do was my regular stretches and I figured that at least I did that.
Sunday morning Nikki and I met at the gym and wound up only working out on the treadmill for half an hour before going home. I did my stretches again before bed and that was pretty much it. It really hasn't been very exciting around here. However, as yesterday was weigh in, I will tell you that I have lost an additional 2 lbs this week. I am happy with that number, would have liked to seen a different one, but 2 is definitely good enough. As long as I'm going down, it doesn't really matter. :) So my total weight loss to date is 28lbs down. 12 more to go and I start my next life changing goal!
This morning I woke up in a little bit of pain in the back but, other than that, I was feeling pretty good. I got dressed, slacked off for about an hour and then wound up heading to the gym. Today I started on the treadmill at a 2.6 speed and a 6.5 incline for 5 min. I then decreased the incline to a 2.5 and slowly increased the speed to a 3.1 for 5 minutes. I did a cool down for 5 min and then jumped on the eliptical where I was able to go for 15 min total! I was quite happy with that and wound up doing a few of the weight lifting that Jeremy has me doing and then called it a day. I will be going for Thanksgiving dinner with my family today and then after supper I am planning on going for a 15 min walk to finish off my workout for the day. Once I get home, I will be doing some stretching and then tomorrow morning I will have my session with Jeremy at 8am. Oh boy, and the early days start again! I am so glad I got to sleep in today! :) Bye for now everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment