Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Day 92

What a perfect day so far!  I feel so good today and even though I didn't get much sleep last night, I still feel pretty refreshed!  I didn't get to bed until around 1:30am considering the fact that I wanted to be up at 5, but I was still up in plenty of time to catch a ride with Jan to the gym this morning for my session at 8. 

I was on the treadmill for 10 min when Jeremy came over and got me to start and quite honestly, I think it was one of the best workouts ever!  We walked over to the benches where Jeremy handed me a 7.5lb barbell and I had to squat with the barbell at my shoulders, touch the floor with it and then stand up and reach above my head with it 12 times on each arm.  I then had to go over to the stairs and with one leg on the stairs and one on the floor, standing sideways, I had to do 12 squats on each side and then sitting on the bench, do 12 bicep curls and then repeat all three. 

We moved over to the other side of the gym and I had to go down and up the stairs twice and then I had to do weight lifting that is kind of hard to explain so I won't and then a 3 min sprint on the bike.  Repeated all three again and then I was able to rest.  We then went downstairs and I had to kneel on the machine while lifting the other leg backwards and lifting weights 12 times on each leg and then down and up the stairs 2 times.  Repeated this again and then moved over to a different machine where I had to lay on my stomach with my legs in front of a bar and then with both legs lift the weights 12 times, a quick rest and then do it again.  Finally I did the stairs one and a half times ending up upstairs and then Jeremy had me do the eliptical for 3 min.  I may have missed something in there but, nevertheless, Jeremy asked me to do a cool down and then I was done for the day. I then responded with the fact that I had to walk home and would use that as my cool down so he said it was fine but that I should go over to Timmie's and get him a coffee for my cool down.  I laughed and told him that yes I could do that and that he didn't have to worry about giving me money for it. 

I don't mind doing stuff like that for him because he is such a nice guy, and he has helped me so much.  I don't have to do it and he was just kidding but I did it anyways and then I went to Matt and Nikki's to find out that I didn't have to babysit today.  That was ok with me and so I stopped to visit for a little bit before walking the 30 min home.  With tongiht being Biggest Loser night, I am going to try something new and do the stairs during the commercials and see if that will help with a bigger number for my weight loss this Sunday!  :)

Anyways, I kind of rambled today but there ya have it guys!  Enjoy and tomorrow is again rest day so no blog tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment