Monday, 31 October 2011

Day 112 - Session

For being completely tired this morning due to lack of sleep, I am sure in a great mood!  I was at the gym for 8:30am and raring to go!  I first got on the bike and did 12 min on there while playing a game of cribbage on my phone and then went over to the treadmill and did 13 min there again, playing my cribbage game.  I went into the bathroom and when I came out Jeremy asked me if we had a session today.  I confirmed that yes we did and that he had texted me back last night and asked to reschedule.  He didn't realize that I was the one he had texted and I just had to tease him of course.  He hadn't put my name in his phone and so while we started the workout that is what he did.

It was an awesome session today!  He started me off with step ups about a foot and a half off the ground and I had to do 12 on each leg and then do the rowing pulls.  I repeated this once and then had to do the stairs 2 times.  When I got back to the top I had to do the step ups again but this time with the 5lb dumbbells do a high punch with each arm at the top.  We did the rowing pulls one more time and then repeated this little circuit.

He then pulled down one of the big excersise balls and wanted me to sit on top and do ab crunches.  I told him there was no way I would do that and then he wanted me to try doing the plank on it.  I thought maybe I could do it and when I got down on my knees I just freaked out and I was like, no, I am not doing that.  He was going to hold the ball for me so that I could do it but, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  So, we got the mat and did 25 ab crunches safely on the floor and then I held the plank for maybe about 20 - 25 seconds.  I then had to do walking luges while doing bicep curls with the 5lb dumbells across the gym and back and then the ab crunches and the plank a final time.

It really was a great workout and I am glad that we got to do it today.  Tomorrow I will be going to the doctor for 8:30 am and then babysitting Sophia again but, I will be going into the gym by 7 or 8 to purchase my next 24 sessions!  I am soooooooo excited to see what the next few months is going to bring me!  :)  Next blog will be up at around 9 or even as late as 10:30pm tomorrow night so make sure to watch for it!

2 comments:

  1. What does it cost for your trainer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure as to the cost of Jeremy's training as of now but, in total with gym membership and his training my total cost now is $154 every two weeks until the first 24 sessions are paid off and then it will drop to $74 every two weeks.

    ReplyDelete