Monday, 24 October 2011

Day 105 - session

I'm not sure why but, I am in a marvelous mood today!  I was up, showered and ready to go by 7am to give Jan a ride to the lrt.  I was thinking it would be a good idea for me to have the car today so that I didn't have to eat anything from tim hortons before my workout as I would have been there almost an hour and a half early.  So, I dropped off Jan and came home, made myself 2 eggs, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, and two pieces of toast with a half slice of cheese on each and had my coffee.  I played my games until it was time to leave and then was on my way.

I made my way upstairs to the bikes and started on there for 3 min on a level 6 and then figured I really didn't want to do anymore on there so I headed to the treadmill and did 6 min on a 2.4 speed and a 7.5 incline until Jeremy came to get me.  This time I didn't even see him come in, so he kind of surprised me when I turned around and he was already there waiting for me.

He started me off doing lunges on the bonsi ball about 15 or 20 times on each leg, went over to the stairs and did 15 step ups for each leg there and then repeated both 2 more times.  On the second time around for the lunges I had to hold the 10 lb dumb bells out to the side while I was doing them which made it a bit more difficult to do. 

From there we went over to the other side where I had to take one of the dumb bells and do a squat while reaching between my legs and then bringing my feet together raise it above my head 12 times on each arm, did 10 push ups, and then the stairs 2 times.  I had to repeat this another 2 times and then I got to have my second break.

We then walked over to the ladies room and I had to do the leg press with 70lb weights 10 times and then lay down on one of the benches on my back and do 10 bench presses with the 10 lb dumb bells.  Then back to the leg press where I had to lift 90lbs this time 10 times and repeat the bench presses.  Finally I did the stairs 2 more times and then had to do a 10 min cool down on the treadmill.

Throughout the workout, Jeremy kept asking me what my plans were and when I said I don't know each time he suggested coming back to the gym tonight for part of my cardio homework.  LOL

So, I guess tonight I'm going back to the gym.  I have to do 3 hours of cardio before friday morning as well as 5 min of core every day and 10 min of stretches every day as well.  He keeps upping the homework on me!  LOL

It's ok though because I can do it, and I am going to do it too.  No excuses for this chickie poo!  Anyways, have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment