Yes, it is late, and yes I did work out today. I had full intentions to go the gym this morning but, as Mel, Norm and Sophia had come from Ontario to visit yesterday, I didn't get home until late and quite honestly, I just had no motivation this morning for anything. I was too tired and just didn't really care today.
I did watch my eating habits however, I wasn't as bad as I could have been. For breakfast I had 2 pieces of toast with 2 slices of tomato on each, a piece of cooked ham, and a piece of cheese on each. Followed that by a coffee and I was ready to start my day of babysitting Nikki and Matt's Sophia. Matt dropped her off at about 11 and it was so easy today because she spent about an hour jumping in her jumper and then started to get fussy so I tried feeding her and that didn't really seem to phase her because she was tired. She fell asleep shortly after and wound up sleeping for 4 hours! What an easy day!
For lunch I made up the leftovers of quinois, beans and 1 sausage chopped up and then followed that by a granola bar and the rest of my chocolate bar that has been sitting there for 3 weeks. Relax people there was only a quarter left! LOL
Nikki and I were planning on going to the gym at around 4 or 5 so when Matt came to pick up Sophia, Nikki had messaged me letting me know that she didn't know when she would be home as she was still working. So I didn't think I was even gonna go to the gym. I still had things of my own to do as we have a brand new till system going in to work and I have still not completed the course on how to use them. Nikki wanted to know why I wasn't going so I explained to her why and then when I was done I thought to myself, no, you need to go because if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be really upset with her!
Jan was nice enough to give me a ride to the gym as she was going to Costco anyways and so I headed straight for the treadmill with my ereader and got to it. I did a 2 speed and a 4.5 incline for 15 min and then upped the speed to 2.2 for 10. From there I upped it to a 2.5 and left it there for another 15 min. One more time I bumped it up to a 2.6 and lowered the incline to a 2.5. For the last 5 min I slowly increased the speed so that my last 2 minutes was at a 2.8 and then did my cool down. In an hour I burned about 430 calories.
Once I was finished, I went downstairs and saw Jeremy at the front counter smiling away at me and waving. So I went and talked to him for a few min, grabbed my stuff out of the locker and called Jan to see where she was at. She was still at Costco, just checking out and so I decided to walk from the gym over to Esso and then meet Jam and Merv there. We had a hot dog for supper, and then I walked next door to home depot and waited there for them. We finished up and came home to watch The Biggest Loser.
With the show finally over I decided that maybe it was a good time to have a smoke, do my stretches and go to bed. After all, I would hate to have Jeremy disappointed in me for only doing half of my homework. On the way outside I went to grab my jacket from the closet and saw the one Jan had bought about a month ago. She didn't quite like it and gave it to me. When I first put this jacket on, I couldn't even do it up. The bottom button was about an inch away from the hole and there is no way that I was able to do it up. So, for "shits and giggles" (excuse the language) I tried it on.
I was able to do that bottom button up!!!!!!!!!!! It is still very very tight with that bottom button done up but the rest of it fits perfectly fine! I couldn't believe it! Right at this moment I am very emotional because for so long I have said, I'm gonna lose weight and I put it off. And I am doing it now, I haven't given up yet. I mean, 85 days, wow!
It has definitely not been a bed of roses that's for sure. I have had some struggles, but just seeing different sized clothing fit is enough incentive for me to keep going. My back still hurts, but not to the point where I can't move. I am so grateful for alot of things in my life and I am so grateful that I have the support that I have. You all know who you are and I love you very dearly. Thanks for reading my blogs, and thank you so much for everything that you do! :)
I finished off the evening with doing my 4 normal stretches that I do everytime. I then did 30 normal ab crunches and rolled onto my tummy for the cobra stretch. I held that for thirty seconds and then tried the plank. I did it on my toes for 10 seconds this time! The longest I have ever held it! I then rolled to my back one more time and did 30 cross body ab crunches and called it a night.
Tomorrow is a rest day as I have been going strong since last wednesday and other than my stretches I will not be doing anytning. Thursday evening I will be going to the gym after work as I am off at 5:30. My blog should be up by 8 at the latest and then Friday is my next session with Jeremy. Therefore, you get a day of rest from the reading and I will gladly return on Thursday for your daily "fix"! Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment