WOW! After the week I had I am so surprised at my weigh in this morning! I'm gonna keep you waiting just a little bit longer and let you know how my week was. Monday was pretty good, I got up in the morning with a little bit of a cough, went up to walmart before I was to 'supposedly' go the gym, and then decided I was just going to come home. I wasn't really feeling up to it and just wanted to do a small workout here at home. So, I came back after buying another 3 pairs of workout pants, went downstairs to the basement and did some stretches. I can't remember all of them that I did but I know I did the one where you pull your right knee over your left leg while laying on your back, stretching the whole body with the toes pointing down and the hands reaching above my head, and at least one other and some yoga. From there I did a 10 min jog on the spot and I was done for the day.
Jumped in the shower, got ready for work and walked out the door. By the time I got to work my throat was a little bit sore so I bought a pack of halls and started my shift. By 4:30pm, half an hour after my shift started, my voice was completely gone! This is how my week started.
Tuesday I was supposed to have a session with Jeremy and was up at 9am for my 11am appointment, sat on the chair and wound up falling asleep until 10. I called to let them know that I had to cancel and was not awake more than 30 seconds at a time all day. At 8 I went upstairs to bed and slept all night and then Wednesday when I got up at 7am I called work and told them I wouldn't be in. Pretty much this whole week was spent either in bed sleeping, or sleeping in my chair. At times I couldn't even walk up the stairs to the first landing without having to take a break halfway up. It was pretty bad. Saturday I thought maybe I would be able to hit the gym, but by the time I got up and came downstairs to get my phone and go upstairs again, I had to sit for 15 min to catch my breath because I could hardly breathe.
Now today, is the first day that I actually felt good! I was awake all night because I wasn't tired and so excited about finally being able to get to the gym! Finally at 7:30 I gave up trying to sleep, got up and had my shower and then came downstairs to check the scale for my weigh in. I almost fell over! The scale said 241lbs! Which puts me at a total weight loss of 23 lbs in 2 months! Wicked! So I jumped in the car, went to timmies for coffee and got ready for the gym!
Nikki and Matt met up with me this morning and Nikki and I both went on the treadmill for about 40 min and then we had to stop. Neither one of us was really feeling that great, but we figured that at least something was better than nothing and called it a day. I still have not heard anything from Jeremy about when my next session is but, as soon as I find out, I will let you all know! I have plans to go the gym first thing tomorrow morning so when I get home from there, I will be sure to post my next note again, before 2pm. I am so glad to be back on my feet again!
Good for you Krista! I should get my butt moving and work towards a better lifestyle.
ReplyDelete