Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Day 78

Alright, I'm feeling really good today.  I'm a little bit on this uncomfortable side (uncomfortable isn't really the word to use, but it'll do) considering all that happened today, but I'm still really happy and feel great!  My back is a little tender but, once I've done some stretching, I'm sure it will be just fine.

I woke up at 6 this morning, rolled over and looked at the time, groaned and rolled back over to go back to sleep.  Today being my last day of four off I wanted to sleep in if only for a little bit longer than normal.  I woke up at 8 and sent Nikki her morning text and told her that today I wasn't going to the gym that early and she said the same.  So, I rolled over and went back to sleep again and finally crawled out of bed at 10 feeling refreshed and ready to rock.

I came downstairs and had my smoke and turned on the tv to watch one of my episodes of days of our lives that I have not seen yet and then decided that flashpoint was in order and then that way I could have some breakfast and then shower and get my butt over to Nikki's to go to the gym.

Finally at 11 I made 2 pieces of toast with 2 eggs, 3 pieces of turkey bacon and 2 slices of cheese and then settled down to watch my show.  Once finished with breakfast I went upstairs and showered and got ready to go.  I finally started on my 30 min walk at 1:00 and wound up getting to Nikki's at 1:40.  We rested at her place at her house until Matt came to watch Sophia at 3 and then we walked over and got our coffee at timmie's and made it over to the gym for 10 min to 4.  We immediately got onto the treadmill and wound up staying on there for an hour. 

This is where I felt a little uncomfortable.  We wiped down our machines and started to head downstairs where I saw Jeremy sitting at his desk, he called me over and told me to follow him because he had some new trainers for me to meet.  He introduced me and had said that he was talking about my measurements to them yesterday and how proud he was of the progress that I have done.  I'm not saying that I don't like him bragging about me to others but, it just kind of feels weird to be talked about to other people whom I don't even know.

Anyhow, Jan picked me up at 5:15 and we went home and I made the most awesome supper!  Oh my goodness it was good!  I made chicken breasts, with chilli lime rub from the pampered chef pantry, a squash and a tossed salad with tomato, cucumber, radishes, mushrooms, and peppers (orange, yellow and red) in it.  It was so good and I didn't even finish all of my salad because I was full just with the chicken and the squash.  So it will be going into the fridge for my lunch at work tomorrow.

Other than that, before bed I am going to do 4 of my stretches and some ab crunches and then call it a night.  I think that will be just fine for one day and then on Thursday I will be walking to the gym for the last half hour of my 2 hour cardio "homework" that Jeremy had given me.  Tomorrow is a rest day as I have been doing at least something for the last week so there will be no blog, but I will be sure to get the blog done on Thursday hopefully before I go to work after my session at 8:30 in the morning.  :) :)  Take care everyone!  Hope you enjoyed your daily "fix"!

No comments:

Post a Comment