This morning was definitely the most discouraging day that I have had in such a long time. I woke up this morning fully intending on going for either a walk or a jog and I found that I was so unmotivated that I didn't bother to go. I was not impressed with myself after Jeremy`s session on Monday because for the next 2 days after I was in so much pain that I was not even able to go up and down the stairs for fear of falling down them. I felt for the better part of the day that it wasn't worth it to continue on this journey. Later on during the day, I started to feel a little bit better later on in the day thanks to Nikki's encouragement and then at about 4pm I got a call from Jeremy saying that he had to cancel our appointment for tomorrow morning, So that means that I won't have as much news to share with my family. So again, I was really not in the mood for anything and I really wanted to give up and again, Nikkii saved me from another big mistake.
Once I was finished work, I was even more upset than I was the whole day and decided that I was going to walk to Nikki and Matt's place or at least walk towards the gym. So, i broke my record walking there and wound up making it in 15 min instead of the normal 30 min that it usually takes. By the time I got there I was breaking a sweat and didn't even realize it until I stopped walking.
Tonight I am planning on doing some stretches before bed and also doing some ab crunches. I know for sure that I am able to do 100 so maybe I might hit 150 this time. Tomorrow I am planning to go to the gym in the morning before I am supposed to watch Sophia for the day. Hopefully it`s a better day and hopefully I can get into the swing of things real soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment