Thursday, 15 September 2011

Day 66

Last night I did not have a wonderful sleep at all.  I wound up not being able to sleep until after 4:30 am and then had to be up and getting ready for work at 10am.  So, I came downstairs, got my laundry and got ready for work.  I left a few minutes earlier because I didn't quite give myself enough time to make a lunch for work so I decided to hit up subway on my way in.  It was a pretty slow day today and pretty drawn out because of it.  I just wanted it to hurry up and be 5:30 so that Nikki and I could hit the gym.

Finally 5:30 came and Nikki and I decided that we were going to go out for supper.  We went over to boston pizza (no we did not make healthy choices)  and started walking over to the gym.  When we got there we jumped on the treadmill right away which probably wasn't the best choice in the world because our stomachs were so sore from supper that we couldn't really give it our all.

I was able to do the treadmill for 45 min today getting up to incline of a 9 and speed of 2.8 at times.  I had to keep adjusting it but, all in all it was a good workout.  Next time we will make sure to give ourselves time to digest our food before we work out lol.  Anyhow, tomorrow is my next session with Jeremy and I am hoping that he doesn't make me pay for the choices we made for supper tonight.  I mean come on, we burned 300 calories of our supper off!

Oh well, I will be sure to post tomorrow at some point before I go to work, probably around 1 or 2 depending on when I get done with the grocery shopping and babysitting little Sophia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment