Ok, weigh in was definitely not what I wanted to see. I'm actually pretty dissappointed in myself because I kind of let myself get out of hand last week with my eating habits. However, what's done is done and starting Friday, I have gotten back into the eating routine and am now more determined than ever to get back on track. I wound up gaining 4lbs this week.
So, to kick it off for next week pretty good, I went to the gym, naturally, this morning. I got on the treadmill and started at a 12 incline for 2 min on a speed of 2 and then slowly decreased the incline and increased the speed. I wound up hitting a 3.1 for 2 min on a 3 incline at one point and time and kept going for half an hour. I took a small little break and then continued on for another 30 min. I kept going all over the place and it's too much to be writing here but, I did wind up burning 500 calories today which to me, is a perfect start to the week.
This morning for breakfast I had an everything bagel with 1 slice of turkey bacon, 1 slice of tomato and an egg on each half and then a cup of coffee. For lunch I made a chicken ceasar salad for jan and I and then for supper I have decided to make myself a ham and cheese sandwich, and then take some carrots, peas, strawberries, and blueberries to work with me.
Tomorrow is my session with Jeremy and as I said before I am quite dissappointed in that 4lb gain so I will be getting up at 5:30 in the morning and walking to the gym. In the last week that has been a big issue as well. I have been calling for a cab and not getting that extra exercise in. Once I get home from work tonight I plan on doing my stretching for 10 or 15 min and then possibly a half hour of step ups. The step ups will depend on how I'm feeling after my shift but, the stretching will definitely happen.
I will post again tomorrow after my session with Jeremy at 9am. It will more than most likely be up and ready for 12, for all of you that want your lunch time read in. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment