Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Day 64

It feels so good to be doing the blogs once again.  Yesterday I met up with Nikki and Matt at the gym and then went inside only to do about 15 min on the treadmill and then we just didn't feel up to doing anymore so we left and went to Timmie's for breakfast and coffee and waited for Matt to finish up with his session with his trainer.  We then went over to their place, picked up Sophia and Nikki and I spent the rest of the day at my place with the baby.

This morning I woke up at 10:30ish and decided to leave the house at about 10 min to 12 to get to my session in time.  Unfortunately, as I was just coming up to the ligths to catch the bus, I watched it fly around the corner.  Darn it!  I missed my bus!  I am still not feeling my 100% so I phoned a cab and carried on to the gym.  Once i got there, I grabbed a coffee, had a smoke and walked through the doors.  As I was going into the change rooms, Jeremy was just coming down the stairs and told me that we were going to have a fun workout today and that he promised it wasn`t going to be too much intensity.

We started off doing some rowing pulls, 12 with each arm and then I turned around and had to pull forward the other way 12 times with each arm.  We went over to one of the other machines and did some weight lifting and then  calf stretches on the stairs 15 times, and repeated these two 3 times.  Once finished that we went over to the benches and I did 10 side arm lifts and 15 bicep curlups and then repeated.  We then went over to the other side and he gave me a 2 lb medicine ball and had me raise it up above my head and slam it into the ground on each side quite a few times and then did some stretching for about 10 min.  My homework tonight is to do 10 min of stretching at least and then we are once agian meeting on friday at 9am.

I am so glad that I am feeling at least a little bit better, hopefully by next week I will be 100% and able to give it full force once again.  After all, I only have 1 more week to reach my goal for the 24th as it is my aunt`s 25th anniversary party and I still want to make sure that the outfit I bought for it is going to be very nice :)

Tomorrow at some point I will be going to the gym, so I probably wont blog until much later.  I hope everyone is well and having a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment