Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Day 65

Sheeeee's baaaaack!  Wahoo!  I am feeling so amazing today!  I still have a little bit of a cough but absolutely nothing compared to what it's been like!  I feel good today and that is awesome compared to the last week!  Tonight I decided after work that I was going to go the gym right after work and wound up getting on that treadmill and staying there for a half an hour!  I worked myself up to a 3 speed and a 4.5 incline and I was doing great!  I probably could have stayed for another half an hour but, I figured I would come home and have some supper and then see how I was feeling afterwards wether I wanted to continue or not.

After meeting up with Nikki and Matt at the esso by the gym, I just got home now and I have to tell you that I am not quite ready for bed.  SO...  I am going to go downstairs and do a little bit of a workout down there for a little bit.  It's the least I can do.  I think I'm gonna do some stretches (because I didn't do my "homework" last night) and then I think I'll carry on to do some step ups for maybe half an hour.  But first, I'll have to do the stairs and go get the laundry and start that as I have no more clean clothes to either work out in or go to work in!  LOL

I have plans to go over to the gym again tomorrow night after work as I am off at about 5:30 so, hopefully I'll be able to stay my full hour there with the walk to and from the gym.  Or, maybe I can get the car from Jan.  I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment