My foot hurt like a bugger this morning when I woke up. I started off down the stairs and the pain was so bad I had to take them one at a time and I thought I wasn't going to make it to the gym today. So I put the clogs on, went outside for my morning smoke and hoped for the best. Usually when I put the clogs on my feet feel so much better because they are so nice and soft to step on. As time went by my feet felt a little better and by 9 I was on my way to the shower to get ready to go.
I sent Nikki a text telling her I changed my mind and was still planning on going and headed out the door. We got to Timmie's for breakfast and a coffee before we started and my foot was still feeling pretty sore but we headed over there anyways and I decided that I would try to do the teadmill at a lower than normal speed and just get it over with.
So, I put the treadmill on a 1.6 speed at a 1 incline and away I went. About 5 min in, I decided to up the speed a little to a 2 and kept it there for another 10 min. Eventually I was doing a 2.8 speed and a 3 incline so I did wind up getting over the pain and getting a good workout in. I did the treadmill for 45 min and had to take off. I was hoping to get some stretching in or even some weight lifting but, as I have a family function to go to this afternoon to go to and I want to make sure to look my best. Before I go, I will be doing some stretches downstairs, 4 of them, and possibly about 50 ab crunches as well. This should take about 15 min so that I am sure to get my full workout in today.
Tomorrow is another day and I will be sure to go to the gym in the morning once agian and hopefully get about 1 1/2 hours in this time. Bye for now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment